Oh no Ric is dying! That's so sad! :(

I hope Lucas is going to show up really soon. :unsure:

Mattie should push Aden away. She loves Lucas and he is better than Aden. :wub:

More please.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to post this chappy but its here now

Thankyou to everyone who is so patient with me lately, I know how frustrating it is to have to wait for a chappy :)

so thanks everyone :)

Chapter 11

He kept his eyes firmly locked on hers as he moved his hand to her inner thigh as he kept leant over her. He could feel her warm breath quicken as he rested his hand and started rubbing up and down her thigh.

He could see her open her mouth to say something but all that came out was a whimper of fear, seduction, and passion. Leaning down he cupped her cheek with his other hand and saw her slowly close her eyes, as well as her mouth.

After a moment of silence and no movement Matilda opened her eyes and looking straight into Aden’s. Taking a deep breath she looked up at him . . . next thing she knew he was kissing her.

At first she didn’t kiss him back . . . she felt like she was betraying Lucas for kissing someone else. Pulling away from him she looked at him blankly as he kept looking at her before he spoke.

“You cant wait around for him forever Mattie . . .’ Aden spoke softly as he began caressing her cheek.

She looked up at him for a moment before leaning up and pressing her lips firmly against his. Pulling back once more she looked at Aden before smiling a little and feeling the rush of her cheeks turning a crimson red from embarrassment.

Aden smiled as he pushed a piece of hair behind her ear as she looked up at him with flushed cheeks. Leaning down he pressed his lips against hers again, this time she kissed him back.

Matilda and Cassie were on their way back to Matilda’s house for their Friday night sleep over they had every second weekend. Matilda could hear that Cassie was talking about something to do with Ric but she wasn’t really listening, she kept drifting off back to school where Aden pinned her in the classroom, where he sent tingles down her spine, where her violated her personal space, where he kissed her and where she kissed him.

“Mattie!” Cassie said as she looked at her friend smiling to herself and staring straight ahead.

“Mattie, Mattie, Matilda!” Cassie repeated herself three times before Matilda looked at her all confused.

“What?” Matilda said as she looked at Cassie who raised an eyebrow.

“Did you even hear a word I said?” Cassie asked as Matilda sighed and shook her head.

“Sorry Cass I . . . Was off in another planet” Matilda replied as she ran her hands through her hair.

“Is everything ok Mattie? I mean you seemed a little weird after lunch today, did something happen?” Cassie asked as Matilda stopped and looked at Cassie who stopped also. Matilda looked at Cassie as the words she was going to say next got caught in her throat.

“Mattie, what is it?” Cassie asked looking worried as Matilda just stood there staring at her before Matilda finally spoke.

“I kissed Aden Jefferies!” Matilda said loudly before she turned and started walking again, feeling somewhat confused about her feelings for Lucas and what had happened between Aden and herself.

Cassie looked on at Matilda for a second before reality hit and Cassie ran up to Matilda and grabbed her arm so both girls were facing each other again.

“What! When? Why . . . Why didn’t you tell me earlier? How was it? Was he good?” Cassie threw all these questions at Matilda as Matilda put her head down before Cassie realized and raised an eyebrow.

“You did want to kiss him didn’t you …’

“I don’t know, I have no idea what I want Cass!” Matilda blurted out as tears appeared in the corners of her eyes.

Cassie pulled Matilda into a hug and held onto her best friend as Matilda let out small sobs, after what seemed like forever Cassie pulled away as Matilda wiped her tears.

“Mattie, you cant leave your heart with Luc forever, you’ll never move on, Luc would want you to be happy, he’d want you to move on and that’s what you have to do. Do you think you could like Aden?” Cassie asked as Matilda looked at her and nodded very slowly.

“I think so!” Matilda said as Cassie smiled at her and rubbed her upper arm.

“Then it’s time you be happy, you deserve it Mattie!” Cassie said as Matilda looked up at her friend and nodded more vigorously this time.

“Yeah … Yeah your right I do deserve it, Cass can you help me get ready for tonight?” Matilda asked as Cassie raised an eyebrow and grinned.

“Why?” Cassie asked with a grin that had appeared from ear to ear.

“Because…’ Matilda started.

“Because Aden’s got a surprise for me at the wharf tonight at 7, can you help me get ready?”

Cassie grinned and nodded at her friend as Matilda smiled and linked her arm through her friends and both girls started walking again back to Matilda’s house to get her ready for her date with Aden tonight.

Her first date since Lucas had left the Bay.

Chapter 12

She looked in the mirror and let out a loud heavy sigh again. Spinning around Cassie shook her head as Matilda slapped her hands by her sides in frustration.

“This isn’t working Cass, I have nothing good enough to wear” Matilda complained looking around the floor at the endless amount of clothes she had tried on and didn’t like.

“Mattie don’t stress…’ Cassie said as she rummaged through the bottom of Matilda’s wardrobe searching for something, anything.

Finally Cassie pulled out a nice strapless black sparkling dress and held it up to Matilda who hesitated for a moment before ripping off the clothes she was wearing and throwing them on the floor with the rest of the clothes.

Pulling the dress over her petite frame Matilda then turned and looked in the mirror. Smiling to herself she turned to Cassie who was also smiling.

“Mattie you look gorgeous, he wont be able to keep his eyes off you once were done!” Cassie said as Matilda smiled and started blushing.

“I still feel like I’m betraying him Cass…’ Matilda said as she looked down at the commitment ring on her finger.

“Mattie, you are not betraying him ok, he doesn’t even have the decency to write to you or call you, you cant wait around for him forever!” Cassie said as Matilda looked up at her, eyes full of pain and hurt and scared of being hurt again.

“I just … I still love him Cass!” Matilda said as Cassie took her hands and held them with hers.

“Mattie you cant hold back because of Lucas, Luc wouldn’t want you too, he’d want you to be happy!” Cassie said as Matilda looked up at her as a fraction of a smile appeared on her face.

“Thankyou Cass, you’re the bestest friend anyone could ever have!” Matilda said as Cassie smiled and pulled Matilda into a hug. Both girls hugged for a number of minutes before Cassie pulled away and looked at Matilda.

“We need to do your hair and make-up!” Cassie said as she dragged Matilda out of her room and down the hall toward the bathroom.

7 pm

The Wharf

Aden looked at his watch and then at the Blackman that he had hired off Alf Stuart for an hour. Looking up the wharf again he saw a figure walking towards them, but Aden didn’t give up hope as it was the third person in 10 minutes who he had thought was Matilda.

Looking at his watch for what seemed to be the fiftieth time that night he sighed and looked up again to see a female figure walking toward him on the wharf. Keeping his eyes transfixed on her body he let a heavy sigh of relief leave his body when she came into the light and smiled at Aden.

“Mattie, glad you could make it!” Aden said as Matilda stopped mere inches from him and smiled as her black dress and curly hair slowly swayed from side to side.

“Well after today, after what you said and a little bit of coaxing from Cassie I realized that I cant put my life on hold anymore, I have to move on!” Matilda said as Aden smiled and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

“You know Hunter! You may end up regretting getting with me!” Aden spoke as Matilda looked up at him and smiled as she slowly put her arms around Aden’s waist.

“Well maybe, but I’ll just have to deal with it if and when it happens wont I!” Matilda replied as she leant up and pressed her lips firmly against Aden’s and closed her eyes.

Here is the next chapter!

I really dont like this chappy but it's all part of the story so . . . read at your own risk

Chapter 13

She looked out over the calm dark water as she felt the boat swaying gently. She could see the reflection of the lit candles on the boat from looking at the water. The gentle breeze flowed through her hair as she closed her eyes.

Walking up behind her he wrapped his arms around her waist and leant his head on her shoulder and felt as she leant back into him.

She felt comfortable in his arms, like she was safe, secure, loved . . .

She hadn’t felt like this since Lucas had left, since they first danced together up at the top of the lookout, when she knew that she was falling in love, a love that lasts a life time . . . Or so Mattie thought.

“What are you thinking?” Aden asked as Matilda slowly smiled and opened her eyes, resting her head in his chest

“I was thinking about . . . how safe I feel by having you hold me, about how it feels nice to be in somebody else’s arms!” Matilda replied in a soft tone as Aden smiled and kissed her cheek as she slowly turned to face him.

“Thankyou for tonight!” She whispered as he leant towards her and pressed his lips gently against hers.

He stumbled through the door of the house as Cassie looked up from the sofa. Getting to her feet he looked at her and started laughing.

“Are, are you drunk?” Cassie asked as Ric grabbed hold of her shoulders just to keep himself up.

“Yes!” Ric replied sternly as Cassie pushed him away from her and watched as he stumbled to stay on his feet.

Placing her hands on her hips in anger and disgust she looked at him as he finally found his feet and stood up facing her before starting to laugh again.

“Ric what’s going on? You’ve been acting weird for days now!” She asked as Ric’s face fell and he stumbled over to the couch and collapsed on the sofa.

“Cassie, why does life throw something so devastating at you or make you fall in love when your just going to end up hating that person?” Ric asked as Cassie looked at him and saw that he was about to cry.

“Ric what’s going on?” Cassie asked as she walked over to Ric and sat down beside him as he looked at her.

“What’s with all the questions, Ric?” Cassie asked looking worried this time as she rested her hand on Ric’s.

“Cassie I have to tell you something your not going to like…’ Ric stated as worry overtook Cassie’s facial features and her emotions started going in each and every direction.

“Ric what is it? What’s going on?” Cassie asked with a worried tone that made Ric look down and take one of her hands which was resting on her leg.

I . . . I have cancer!”

Chapter 14

How will Cassie react?

How will Matilda and Aden's date go?

Some one comes back to the Bay, but who?

Oooo an update...

She hadn’t felt like this since Lucas had left, since they first danced together up at the top of the lookout, when she knew that she was falling in love, a love that lasts a life time . . . Or so Mattie thought.

I knew it. He's going to break her heart. <_<

Ric has cancer! :o

Poor Cassie...

Here is chapter 14, hope you like it, its a bit longer than the other chapter's have been . . .

Chapter 14

“I . . . I have cancer!” Ric said as Cassie’s eyes widened in fear before her look turned into disbelief.

“I’ve had it for a while now and there is nothing anyone can do because its spreading too fast, I’m dying Cass!”

Cassie slowly started shaking her head, she didn’t want to believe, it wasn’t true, it cant be true.

Ric went to take Cassie’s hand but she pulled it away from him and kept shaking her head.

“Cassie, I am dy…’

“NO!” Cassie yelled as tears started trickling down her cheeks.

“You cant be, your barely 18, its not right!” Cassie yelled as she jumped to her feet and felt like collapsing.

Ric stumbled back to his feet and pulled Cassie toward him as she tried to push him away, with no such luck she let herself fall into his arms as she started sobbing uncontrollably as Ric whispered ‘Ssshhh’ noises to her to try and calm her down, also with no such luck.

Martha was sitting on the beach, watching the starts shine and reflect off the dark, calm beautiful water. She had not long ago got off the phone to Jack, asking him over and over again when she was going to see him, only to have him reply with a ‘Soon babe’ promise.

She ran her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes; she hadn’t seen Matilda around much at all since the Holden’s left. Martha didn’t blame Matilda for being upset, and possibly pissed off with Kate because Jack and Martha had the same problem when they first got together.

Opening her eyes she felt the nice cool air hit her face and glide through her hair, so free, free to do what ever it pleased, decided when it was going to throw sand up in people’s faces or gently cool them down with a nice, cool breeze.

Pushing herself up and got to her feet and sighed once more before turning around and stopping fairly in her tracks as she looked up the beach to the tall, male figure standing in the light before her.

Martha had to look twice to make sure she wasn’t seeing things and when she knew she wasn’t a smile appeared on her face.

“Jack . . .’ She said as he stood up the top of the beach path and smiled at her, his loving, warm smile erupting ecstasy through her veins. Kicking the sand up behind her she ran up the beach as fast as her legs could run in the sand and threw herself to Jack, wrapping her arms around him and lifting herself up to settle her legs around his waist.

“I’ve missed you so much!” Martha said as she looked at those bog, brown eyes that were staring back at her for the first time in over 6 months.

“I’ve missed you more, I love you so much Martha!” Jack replied as he held Martha’s back and swung her around in circles as she laughed, her hair blowing behind her, creating the hair on the back of her neck to stick up like an angry dog.

Looking at Martha he smiled and leant in, capturing his lips with hers and sending tingles right down both their spines.

“Here, take my hand!” Aden said as he held out his hand standing on the wharf for Matilda to take.

Taking his hand she stepped up onto the side of the boat and spread her arms out like she was ready to fly in which case Aden gently took her hips and lifted her off the boat and straight into his arms as they both stood there looking at each other on the wharf.

Moving one hand from her waist, Aden cupped her cheek and leant down toward her so they were just inches apart. Matilda looked up at him and could feel his warm breath against her. Closing the gap she pressed her lips against his and kissed him softly and closed her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked through the front door of her house and saw Ric asleep on the couch, mouth wide open and one arm hanging over the couch. Chuckling to herself Matilda walked into the kitchen and saw Cassie sitting up against the cupboard with her knee’s pulled tight against her chest and her face all red and eye’s all puffy from crying.

“Cassie!” Matilda said rushing over to her best friends side and leaning down beside her.

“Cassie, what’s wrong?” Matilda asked as Cassie choked back tears as Matilda pulled her into a hug and rubbed up and down her back.

A couple of minutes later Cassie pulled away and wiped her eye’s for what felt like the 100th time that night.

“Cass, what’s wrong?” Matilda asked as Cassie looked up at her with tear stained eyes.

“Ric h-has c-cancer, he’s d-dying!” Cassie said as she burst into tears again and dug her head into Matilda’s shoulder’s as Matilda looked on in shock at what she had just heard.

Archived