Favourite Couple of all time

Guest 13max13

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Somebody's got great taste :D - I support Troyella, Troypay and Choy :ph34r:^_^

Harry and Ginny - Harry Potter

Ron and Hermione - Harry Potter

Alice and Hugo - The Vicar of Dibley

J.R. and Babe - AMC

Yes! Dinozzo and Kate. :( Ziva was ok but she never filled the void Kate left...

I ship a hell of a lot of couples in every tv show but there are 2 major ones that come to mind if we're talking all time. They're not really "couples" in the conventional sense though- Will and Grace & Jack and Karen. Especially Will and Grace. I just love them. :wub:

A couple of other shows would probably by Luke and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls, Dan and Serena on Gossip Girl, Jack and Sawyer on Lost (I like Jack and Kate too though, can never make up my mind) and Ross and Rachel on Friends (again, also liked Joey and Rachel)

Colin and Frank from Lano & Woodley (Aus comedy duo)

Bret and Jermiane from Flight Of The Conchords (NZ comedy duo)

Adam Hills and Hamish Blake (Australian comedians)

Andrew Hansen and Craig Reucassel (Part of The Chaser)

J.D. and Turk from Scrubs

...and there's probably others I haven't mentioned! :D

I always liked Charlie and Sawyer :(

I guess I have a thing for doomed romance...

awwww! I seem to majorly ship Jack and Sawyer. Not exactly a new ships, but guh! :wub:If only we could get rid of Kate. <_<

And my OTP - besides Craig and JP, obviously - is Justin & Michaela from Hollyoaks. VERY AU! But I seem to REALLLYYYY love them. No idea why. :wub:

Archived