Favourite Couple of all time

Guest 13max13

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James and Lynda from Press Gang were amazing. They were sort of like what Aden & Belle in Home and Away used to be. Lynda pretended to hate James, but every character, and the audience could tell that they would end up together, and they did, in the second season, and then they broke uop, and then they got back together in the fourth season, after James left his fiancee, and then they broke up in the fifth season, and would have gotten back together if Lynda hadn't been killed off :angry:. It also helped that Julia Sawalha (Lynda) and Dexter Fletcher (James) were together in real life :wink:.

Did I over explain this :unsure:?

I have so many favourite TV couples. Off the top of my head...

Logan and Veronica (Veronica Mars) will always be a big favourite, pre S3 though.

Rory and Jess (Gilmore Girls), but more in the lead up to them getting together than when they were actually together.

Seth and Summer (The OC), super cute.

Izzy and Denny (Greys Anatomy)

And I loved Jack and Jen's chemistry on Dawson's Creek. Not as a couple but just the way they interacted

Loralai/Luke (Gilmore Girls)

I just watched the Season 7 episode where Loralai sings I will always love you and Luke walks in. I was in tears because it was so good.

You speak my language! :D They were my original ship before I started to love any other couple and I waited so damn long for them to be together-well worth the wait though. Definitley still no.1 as well.

Carrie and Big from Sex And The City. They were the real ****ed up relationship. Never got it right, timing was ALWAYS crap but there was something about them when they were together that was seriously amazing. They had such effortless chemsitry and even though I wanted to smack their heads together sometimes they got their happy ending! Looooved them. Steve and Miranda I also loved aswell. Complete opposites and completely adorable.

Ross and Rachel. Most insanely long will they/won't they saga in the history of tv. Still, totally loved them and cried my eyes out when they broke up for the first time and then again in the last episode when she got off the plane. Big fan of Monica and Chandler too. Too sweet. <3

No movie couple are coming to mind at the moment but those are tv couples that have kept me hooked for years.

And even though they're not couples in a typical sense of the word the chemistry between Will and Grace and Jack and Karen is brilliant. I love all four of them when they interact in their little twoesomes. <3

Loralai/Luke (Gilmore Girls)

I just watched the Season 7 episode where Loralai sings I will always love you and Luke walks in. I was in tears because it was so good.

I watched that yesterday lol love those two!

Ross and Rachel - Friends

Aden/Belle - H&A

Seth/Summer - The OC

Noah/Allie - The Notebook

That all i can think of <_<

Some more to add to my list...

Ross & Rachel - Friends

Monica & Chandler - Friends

Sandy & Danny - Grease

Ryan & Taylor - The OC

Cameron & Nikki - Summerland

Ava & Johnny - Summerland

Bradin & Erika - Summerland

Clark & Chloe (Although, I don't think they lasted very long :P) - Smallville

I thought there was already a thread on this? :unsure:

Anyways:

Bella and Edward - My absolute fave at the moment. (So addicted to Twilight, but that's another story.)

Jack and Martha - Even though majority hate them, I'll always love them.

Sydney & Vaughn

Naley (OTH)

Tony & Kate - NCIS (Even though they weren't a couple, I loved them and wanted them together.)

There's probably more, I'll add to it later.

Martha & Jack :wub: (Home And away)

Charlie & Angelo (Home And away)

Mike & Susan (Desperate Housewives)

Craig & John Paul :wub: (Hollyoaks)

Buffy & Spike / Buffy & Angel (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

Gabrielle & Carlos (Desperate Housewives)

I just love a good love story!!!

Archived