Then i saw this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=920rKqR7-ZU Jaylor! =P

Dan&Serena - Gossip Girl.

Nate&Jenny - Gossip Girl.

Yay! We ship the same GG couples ^_^

Yayyyyy! =D

Nate & Jenny are super cute xD

Although with the season finale, Serena&Nate looks set to happen =(

xsophiexlouisex: EEEPPP JP AND CRAIG! :wub: Never thought much of Rhys and Sarah, although I did used to like her and Craig :ph34r: [i'm talking way back at the start here, all thoughts of that disappeared when I realised he and JP were soulmates.]

JP& Craiggg! =D Lovvvve them. Kieron&JP are cuuute, but no one could replace JP&Craig...*shakes head* =P

I liked Rhys & Sarah before the whole lads mag thing :lol:

I totally forgot about Rhys&Mercedes, damnnn Beth...i doubt whether they'll be together nowww =(

But yayy, hollyaoks couples! =D lol xx

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JP& Craiggg! =D Lovvvve them. Kieron&JP are cuuute, but no one could replace JP&Craig...*shakes head* =P

I liked Rhys & Sarah before the whole lads mag thing :lol:

I totally forgot about Rhys&Mercedes, damnnn Beth...i doubt whether they'll be together nowww =(

But yayy, hollyaoks couples! =D lol xx

I really can't warm to JP and Kieron. At first, I was totally willing to give them a shot and they had amazing potential, but now it's allmoving so fast. They've known each other 5 minutes and suddenly they're in love and... blah. I hate it. :( And now that

Kieron ISN'T being killed off

(Shame :ph34r: ), It means the writers are probably going to make them all loved up and happy, which is just horrible and rather and insult :(. But I'll hold my tongue because, lets face it, it wont end happily once Craig realises what he's missing and comes back and sweeps JP away from Kieron :D

As for Rhys and Mercedes, apparently there was an interview with Andrew Moss [Rhys] that said

It might not be the end for him and Mercedes

, So I wont give up just yet. I refuse to. Rhys and Mercy are my fave Oaks couple since Craig and JP split up.

And yey Hollyoaks couples! :-)

Fictional:

-Joey and Pacey

- Bella and Edward

- Noah and Allie

- Summer and Seth

- Martha and Jack

- Brooke and Lucas

Reality:

-Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner

-Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray

-Rachel Mcadams and Ryan Gosling

-Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson

I don't really like to get involved in the real lives of celebrities and their relationships, and I don't know about favourite of "all time," but I thought I'd post on cuteness factor...

Tim Campbell and Anthony Callea :wub:

David Arquette and Courtney Cox-Arquette - watching them together in Scream is just awww! I also tend to group Patricia Arquette with them too... not in a weird way... I just like them all as actors and it's nice to think that they're family :wub:

And what the heck, might as well add Robbie and Kim to my fictional relationships while I'm here :D:wub:

I've given up on the whole Zac Efron is gay thing and accepted he's with Vanessa Hudgens, and they are a cute couple - and I'm ashamed to admit it, but they happen to be one of my favourite couples of 'now'

I dare you to say they aren't cute together...

zanessa.jpgVanessaandZac2.jpgZacandVanessa.jpg

Hmmm my fav TV Couples.....

Michael and Maria (Roswell)

Jack and Martha (H&A)

Ryan and Taylor (The O.C)

Nathan and Hayley (One Tree Hill)

Booth and Brennan (Bones)

Niles and Daphne (Frasier)

Kim and Kit (H&A)

Oz and Willow (Buffy)

Cordelia and Angel (Angel)

and my newbie ....Aden and Belle (H&A)