Favourite Couple of all time

Guest 13max13

Justin & Michaela from Hollyoaks. VERY AU! But I seem to REALLLYYYY love them. No idea why. :wub:

:blink: I'd never, ever thought of that pairing. I'm not sure I can even imagine it.

:lol: I don't think anyone else can except me. I'm not sure why or what it is, I just love the idea of them. :wub:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I don't think anyone else can except me. I'm not sure why or what it is, I just love the idea of them. :wub:

Amy, I think this is one HO ship that we don't agree on. Even in an AU, I can't get my head around it.

Amy, I think this is one HO ship that we don't agree on. Even in an AU, I can't get my head around it.

LMAO. :lol: That's OK, I wasn't expecting anyone to like them. I'm just........... unique. :P

unique. :P

Unique = Great. Come to think of it, they sound better together than Justin&Sasha.

Oh absolutely. I *hate* Justin and Sasha! I always have done and I really hope the writers NEVER touch upon them again, because if they go through that once more, I'll scream. lol. And the Justin/Michaela moments I have imagined (Which are a LOT, nothing smutty though lol), they have SO much chemistry. :wub:

I *hate* Justin and Sasha! I always have done and I really hope the writers NEVER touch upon them again

That makes 2 of us. They better not go there EVER again. That one time was actually one too many.

• 5 months later...

Archived