Favourite Couple of all time

Guest 13max13

DELTA GOODREM AND BRIAN MCFADDEN!!!! :wub::wub:^_^^_^

I'm sure Delta is a lovely girl, but after the way Brian McFadden treated Kerry Katona I can't have any admiration for him, or for him and Delta as a couple.

I like Delta and Brian as a couple and I don't personally feel that the breakup of his marriage was entirely his fault. I have seen some clips of Kerry's new TV show starting soon and it's erm... interesting, shall we say.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Kerry in the slightest, but I do think her life started to spiral out of control when Brian left her. Obviously you can't believe everything you read in the press, but some of the things he's said about her are just horrible. She's still the mother of his children at the end of the day, and he doesn't seem to have offered her or the kids any kind of support since they split. He just seems to want to spend all his time gallavanting all over the world with Delta (who I think needs her head read!). Delta could do much better.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably a bit strange but my fave couple of all time are Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf! It came totally as a shock to me and a lot of people but they are fantastic together. Just look at
:wink:

That's not strange at all, i think Andre & Steffi are a great couple and look at their cute little family :D

http://www.fox.com.au/entertainment/celebr...2_result_page=1

• 4 months later...

In no particular order...

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey

Jack and Rose - Titanic

Ariel and Eric - The Little Mermaid

Sebastian and Annette - Cruel Intentions

Jude and Spiederman - Instant Star

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Nick and Jade - Home and Away

Sean and Emma - Degrassi

Noah and Allie - The Notebook