Favourite Couple of all time

Guest 13max13

I'd have to say Spike and Dru from "Buffy."

I'm a Spike and Buffy girl myself. Angel never did anything for me. :wink:

I have to agree with Spike and Buffy, but I did like her with Angel, the only person she didn't really suit was Riley!

I also agree with GlowingAngel! McDean also make a great couple as well as Mike and Zoe!

Anyway heres a list of a few of my favourite couples that I can thinbk of.

Tommy and Jude- Instant Star

Michael and Maria- Roswell

Charlie and Clare- Lost

Henry and Paige- Charmed

Booth and Brennan- Bones

Clare and Peter- Heroes (I know that can't happen, but they look so good together)

Ziva and Tony- NCIS

I don't really have any Reality couples I like.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DELTA GOODREM AND BRIAN MCFADDEN!!!! :wub::wub:^_^^_^

I'm sure Delta is a lovely girl, but after the way Brian McFadden treated Kerry Katona I can't have any admiration for him, or for him and Delta as a couple.

I like Delta and Brian as a couple and I don't personally feel that the breakup of his marriage was entirely his fault. I have seen some clips of Kerry's new TV show starting soon and it's erm... interesting, shall we say.

Having said that, Brian and Delta don't even come in my top ten!

This is probably a bit strange but my fave couple of all time are Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf! It came totally as a shock to me and a lot of people but they are fantastic together. Just look at

:wink:

Johnny Cash and June Carter-Cash, Jack and Ennis from Brokeback Mountain, Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet, and Amir and Soraya from The Kite Runner.

Oooh, and Scarlett Johansson and Hugh Jackman's characters from Scoop. Think of the pretty babies!

Joey & Pacey (Dawson's Creek)

Ross & Rachel (Friends)

Nathan & Haley (One Tree Hill)

Seth & Summer (The O.C.)

Piper & Leo (Charmed)

Laure & Benjamin (Sous le soleil, a French TV show)

Lindsay & Danny (CSI: NY)

Landon & Jamie (A Walk to Remember)

I wasn't a fan of them but I liked Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. They were cute together.

Archived