Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

I watched most of Shortland Street tonight for the first time since the season finale, lol. I've watched bit and pieces since it began this year, and I have to say, it's not as bad as I thought it was. I really like the Hunter storyline tonight and kind of hope they do something with it. I never saw why he and Tracy broke up (I also never saw them get together, lol), but I think I like them together. Can't stand Maxwell, but I quite like this new Doctor. I saw him lay a pash on Libby the other night and liked him right away, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't even cross my mind to change the channel at 7, anymore. When I am channel flicking, though it just makes me want to cringe. I don't know if they need a whole set of new people behind the scenes but something needs to change for me to start watching again.

So I'm sitting in my Media Studies lecture where we're discussing soap opera audiences, online soap communities, etc. and my lecturer just revealed to us all that

Kieran

has been written out. All 300 of us gasped (ha!) and after doing some of my own research, it turns out he was telling the truth. He is indeed leaving. Thoughts?

So I'm sitting in my Media Studies lecture where we're discussing soap opera audiences, online soap communities, etc. and my lecturer just revealed to us all that

Kieran

has been written out. All 300 of us gasped (ha!) and after doing some of my own research, it turns out he was telling the truth. He is indeed leaving. Thoughts?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I can't believe they killed him.

Storylines getting far more interesting now.

Brook just ran over Winston, though he very much deserved it in due course something bad was going to happen. It looked like he was going to his Alex over the head with a crowbar but he wasn't. Brook didn't know and saw it the wrong way and pushed on the accelerator. Pays not to be obsessed with someone like her, eh?

:D It was quite hilarious.

Though this whole Jill and Callum business is disgusting!

Meanwhile, Hunter's Rotison addiction and now onto speed is getting boring. They've dragged it out for months! Needs to stop.

Vaasa's power strike, that's just pathetic! Ula can't do anything anymore without that mother throwing a hissy fit. She does look like a real....tart though.

What I do quite like is Johnathan and Gabrielle, they're a lovely couple. They compliment each other quite nicely.

I hate the fact that Roimata is married to T.K when he should rightfully be with Sarah and their baby.

While on the topic of the baby, what is with Sarah naming the baby TILLY?!

Shortland Street is slowly getting back on their toes, but the storylines could at least not be dragged out.

• 2 months later...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I need to tell you this! On the weekend in my town Lee Donoghue (Hunter McKay) was here! I got some GREAT pictures of him!

I even had a good talk with him (short but effective) I got to shake his hand and he patted my arm

Me: Hey can I tell you something.

Lee Stops and looks at me smiling.

Me: You're my favourite character on Shortland Street.

Lee grins even more and says: Cheers mate (Shakes my hand and pats my arm and begins to head off)

Me: Oh and kick the drug habit (Meaning Hunter and he knew who I was meaning)

Lee haha I'll try *laughs* I'll try!

011.jpg

Him Shirtless

018.jpg

Him looking in my direction.

If I had $5 I would've got a picture with him, but shaking his hand and talking to him was enough

First time I went down he walked right past me. :D

I'm up to his nose! :P

Also talked to Jacqueline Nairn on Facebook, she plays Wendy.

Archived