Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

Daniel took a video of Sophie slagging off the school principal and they are threating to put it on the school website as the head girl video. All very boring!

When did Daniel grow up? TV shows don't like kids when they are in their early teenage years, do they?

FYI, Adam Rickitt is on 20/20 tonight if anyone's interested.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching it now. Man he's HOT. I'd have a piece of that! I remember his singing career....that hair....that 90's style singing.......

He seems so down to earth and lovely! I think I'm in love.....*pushes fiance out door*

He most definitely is HOT. I'd never seen that music video before and he's right it pretty out there. He's seems like a really nice person and down to earth. I could totally fall in love him. I might even move to Auckland for him :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm done. I'm finished with Shorty. It's all too confusing and make no sense to me. It's all just making me cringe.

Libby and Chris? Ew.

Daniel is a jerk. Sophie's not even endearing herself to me, anymore.

Could Morgan and Gerald be anymore of a joke?

I might start watching again when Maia leaves but only to see her leave, for good.

• 1 month later...

I'm with you there, Lise.

I don't even remember the last time I watched a full episode and unless any awesome storylines seem to appear, it'll be a while still.

Although those spoliers sound good, Katie.

No more Kip and Alice? I don't think I'll start watching it, again, then. Wouldn't be the same without them. I heard that Lucy was coming back to play Justine. Will be good for them to finish off the Scott Spear storyline. It has been dragging on for too long.

I'm still not watching it but my sister has been giving me updates :rolleyes: I can't believe they still haven't found out that Maia killed Ethan. It really is just all cringe worthy. It would take a lot for it to redeem itself to me.

• 4 months later...

Archived