Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

Did anyone else like the end of last nights episode? I thought it was nice that for once they didnt have the whole who dunnit cliffhanger for the week

I don't even remember what happened last night. I just asked my sisiter what happened and she shrugged her shoulders. That's how interesting it is at the moment.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do remember that now, Katie but only after you've mentioned it.

I'd completely forgotten about Harry. Chris never seems to spend any time with him and Sophie always seems to spend a lot of time with Jay.

The stuff with Maia is just getting ridiculous. That's all I'll say on that subject. It really is beyond a joke now.

How could Cindy and Trent ever think that Morgan wouldn't get attached to the babies? Do they not know anything about her? I wont get started on what I think about them terminating one of the babies!

In a few words:

Kieran and Brooke: Yuck...........Get rid of them!

Cindy/Trent/Morgan saga: Had potential to be good, but they're taking it too far. Way too far. I mean, I knew it was going to happen, but still, it's happening in a weird way. That makes no sense but yeah :lol: PLUS if she had triplets in there, she'd be showing by now. And I can't even BELIEVE they're thinking of terminating one!! My god!

Maia: They've ruined her. Put her in jail already.

Alice and Xavier: I didn't see that one coming!

Shanti and Scotty: OVER IT!

Libby and Chris: Blerk.

Yvonne: WOOHOO!!!! I'm so happy about her Cancer.

I actually like Libby and Chris together, I think they've always had that kinda click, but Chris was just too dumb like a year ago to see that she actually liked him. And I agree with not seeing him enough, we haven't seen him for like ages, well it seems like it...

I think Xavier's a cop after seeing him in the shorts for tomorrow, and hes been hanging around Alice trying to get info about the murder case, hoping she will break down soon and tell him all about who killed who and what happened to what. Anyone else agree?

I agree with Mez about Shorty ruining Maia, its absolutely ridiculous whats happening. She's got like NO friends now, NO family, NO nothing, and its just getting out of hand.

And now onto this whole baby thing with Morgan/Trent/Cindy/Hunter is boring as hell! Like seriously, its just bloody rediculous aswell. God Morgan why don't you just keep all the babies and run away, far, far away with them :P That will shut Trent and Cindy up, well probably not.. But meh.

Shorty needs more T.K and Sarah montage, I really like them. Esp T.K :wub:. More scenes with his top off aswell! :P

Shorty SERIOUSLY needs to get some good storylines, and some new characters I think, one's that are exciting not boring.

I agree with everything Mez said! ALL of it.

Stephy, you might be right about Xavier now I think about it. I like your idea about Morgan running away, she could never come back!

I got really excited about seeing Sophie last night but what a boring storyline, already. Don't they choose head boy and girl at the end of each year? Not the beginning?

I actually really liked the Sophie stuff. When I read the synopsis or whatever it's called on sky it said "Sophie meets her nemisis" or something and then I heard the head girl thing I thought 'crap, some little b!tch is going start causing problem for Sophie, how dull.' But then it's some guys who constantly annoys her and she really dislikes and it's just like kindergarten but with teenagers, lol. It's about time Sophie found herself a guy who could hang around for a while and become a regular.

Archived