Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

Yep, Lise. You're right. They decide head boy and head girl at the end of each year. That's one of the many things that are peeving me off at the moment with Shortland Street. As for Xavier, there's no way he's a cop. He has been performing surgeries... and well, so I have no idea why he would settle for a cop's salary. Aaaaand, they've already done the undercover cop thing with Tracey.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed (well assuming anyones been watching at all) but lately the scenes seem to chop from one to another and it doesnt seem very continous at all. usually theres only a few characters in an episode but I noticed something yesterday and there was a part with a character who was just randomly placed in the episode.

lilacat - i've noticed that too!! unless it's my imagination [highly likely :lol:]

Hmmm shorty's okay atm... me thinks it needs a bit more action though... the whole maia thing was good action but now it's just lame!!

Really random but i'd like to see a animal on the show :blush:

Anyway Shorty needs to get some more exciting things happening imo!! :)

Shorty Street needs to get some better storylines. I eventually gave up on watching it coz it was so boring.

Xavier + Alice = Na-ah, to me they're not the best couple in the world. I don't really mind Libby and Chris.

TK's brother is just scary, he's gonna do something bad to Shanti soon. :(

Maia's pathetic! The storyline is pathetic. I wanna pick up the phone and tell Bill that she did it!

The have ONE episode about Sophie becoming head girl and that's all we hear about it? If you're not going anywhere with it then don't mention it.

Libby and Chris are just weird. Plain weird.

I don't mind Scotty's brother because at least we aren't hearing about the haunted house.

Where's Tane?

• 3 weeks later...

I watched tonight for the first time in a few weeks. Just wondering if anyone has been watching and knows what Sophie was being blackmailed with? I'm guessing it was some kind of incriminating video but want to know what of? :D

Archived