Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Since Rachel came back, I've tried to give it another go but it's just so incredibly bad these days that I'll have to give up, again.

Yvonne going out with Tania's ex is just wrong on every level. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it.

They ended it with another murder? Lets hope they don't make a mess of this storyline like they did this year.

I had a feeling someone was going to get run over and that it would be Rachel from the way she said she dinged her other car. Although turns out it wasnt but I see how they'd make everyone think it was her.

Was there anyone left at the party? I would've thought Maxwell and Sarah would've driven up on either Morgan or Tania. Seems a bit strange. I found it a bit annoying that TK was going on about where Sarah was and she was actually home. Kind of spoiled the drama of it a bit.

I reckon Hunter and Tracey will find Rachels in her car and Morgan as they are on their way to the party.

Also did anyone think it was slightly strange that 2 young women just wandered off from the party alone and noone cared. And noone cared where Rachel went either. And Morgan had no clue which way Tania went - why would she keep wandering for what seemed like hours - she could've easliy gone and got other people to go each way.

Well there's my rant about it - it was good but there were just some parts that I thought were a bit weird. Especially when not so long ago Joey killed girls that went off alone.

• 2 months later...

Shortland Street's actually been quite good this year, far more interesting then last year. But! What the hell are they doing to TK and Sarah? They are so perfect for each other, and now Shortland Street has to wreck another amazing couple like they always do. They can never keep a couple together for more then 3-4years.

Maxwell is annoying. Thats all I've got to say about him. And don't even get me started on Brooke, words fail me for her. She is such a bitch.

I'm still loving Sophie and Kieran. I don't like how he's gotten away with killing Morgan, and how he's constantly lying to Sophie, though.

Archived