Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That security footage stuff was pretty pathetic... how could Callum not even consider Hunter? he himself even said to Hunter that he was there around the time the necklace was stolen... seriously! Get with it Callum and Jill! and especially since Hunter keeps nagging Callum for more and more money and Jill said how expensive the necklace was!

Aww Bella and Luke :wub: hope they get together soon!

Zlata's dad is a little bit mental!

Ido is such a great actor. :wub:

Really hoping that Bella and Luke get together before the finale, I think they will because Luke is meant to marry Zlata on the 7th of Dec, so I'm really hoping that they will be together by the end of next week! :wub:

I don't really like Brooke and Vinnie... I've never liked Brooke with anyone apart from Isaac. :wub:

Hunter's drug dealer Bailey is meant to be apart of the finale!! Can't wait to see what happens! Bailey is also meant to be coming back next year as well! (:

I really don't want Chris and Gabby back together!! I hope they don't make Chris cheat on Rachel!

I will be so annoyed with the writers! Hopefully they leave Rachel and Chris alone! Especially since it was only a year ago that Rachel cheated on Callum to be with Chris again.

Wow! Brooke and Vinnie are actually starting to grow on me seeing them together tonight, they are actually a pretty cute couple.

Still like Brooke and Isaac better, but I might start liking Brooke and Vinnie better later on?

I actually hope they get back together soon.. reading next Friday's synopses:

'Brooke has Vinnie seeing double.'

I'm guessing this means they are back together?

Brooke is a real b**** at work and then when they are by themselves she's really sweet - I'm guessing that's it? so it must mean they are back together?

I like Zlata, but if she didn't open her big mouth tonight then Brooke and Vinnie would still be together!!

Although I did kind of laugh when Zlata told Luke they want to keep it 'hushie hushie' haha.

I feel so sorry for Nicole, although jumping every guy she meets at the IV isn't really helping her. Nic and Maxwell are my favourite couple on Shorty right now, really hoping they get back together before the finale!! Maxwell still has alot of making up to do though!

December on Shortland Street!

We're counting down to another dramatic Shortland Street season finale on Friday 16th December but in the meantime there's a load of drama coming your way. Here are our pick of the top stories this month.

Love proves hazardous this December for Bella Cooper.

With his wedding to Zlata fast approaching, Luke Durville battles his feelings for Bella with his sense of responsibility toward his fiancée.

Torn between the two ladies, Luke's behaviour quickly raises the suspicions of Zlata's father, Costel

Realising that there is a threat to the happiness of his darling daughter in the form of Bella, Costel hatches a plan to take her out of the equation for good.

The Cooper and the Avia-Levi families go head to head again this month.

The two families have had a rocky relationship, but this month Jasmine's obsession with the afterlife threatens to turn it into an all-out war.

Jasmine blackmails Ula into helping her take a lock of hair from a deceased patient and performing a séance to contact the dead woman.

But when the two girls are caught out by Vasa, there are wider repercussions for the girls and Shortland Street hospital.

Things turn ugly when both Ula and Vasa are reprimanded by Callum but Jasmine appears to get off scot-free.

When Vasa blames Wendy for Jasmine's terrible behaviour, a horrified Wendy is left questioning her own abilities as a mother.

The festive season turns nasty when a drunken patient attacks Maxwell Avia in ED.

With no sign of Security, ex-girlfriend Nicole Miller has to step in and save him, breaking the patient's fingers in the process.

After seeing Maxwell in danger, Nicole realises that, despite his infidelity, deep down she still loves him.

When Maxwell steps up to defend Nicole after the patient attempts to press charges, her attitude towards him softens further.

Is there a hope of a Christmas reconciliation for this couple?

In the grip of his methamphetamine addiction, this month Hunter McKay lashes out at hospital employee in a shocking attack.

With Hunter's medical studies slipping as his addiction escalates, he faces the prospect of failing the entire year.

A paranoid Hunter can't cope with the pressure and targets Gabrielle Jacobs as the person responsible for his failure.

After a mix up with case notes, Hunter accuses Gabrielle of deliberately sabotaging him and attacks her in a drug fuelled rage.

Has he finally gone over the edge...?

Family has always been a touchy subject for Brooke Freeman.

With an alcoholic mother and an absentee father, she's had a difficult family life and after a very tough year, the last thing she wants is further complications.

But in December, Brooke is surprised by the arrival of a long lost relative who threatens to turn her world upside down.

And in the final thrilling episode of 2011, the lives of two of Shortland Street's most popular characters will be thrown into jeopardy when they get caught up into something should never have been part of.

Luke and Bella = :wub:

Can't believe what Costel did to Bella :angry: but i'm glad Zlata accepted it so Luke and Bella can be happy!

Jasmine, i'm finding her 'obsession' a little boring and the fact that she didn't realise how serious her latest stunt was annoyed me so much!

I have a feeling the finale with have something to do with Luke and Bella? :unsure:

Wow! I did not expect Zlata to take it so well...

Haha Muzza and Evan cracked me up when Bella and Luke were talking about being happy and then Evan whispers to Muzza "What is going on?" and then Muzza's like "I have no idea" the way they say it and their facials are crack up as!

So unfair that Ula lost her job because of Jaz, I can't believe Jaz doesn't realize how serious what she did was! She's such a brat! So sick of her and Phoenix's On-Again, Off-Again relationship as well, Phoenix needs to dump her for good!

Yay Hunter is in tonight's ep! (:

Archived