Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really want Ula to hurry up and tell Maxwell and Vasa that she's pregnant!

And seriously how long are they going to make us wait for Ula and Evan to get together?

I don't see Brooke and Vinnie getting back together. It would just be gross if they did now since he has slept with Bree how many times?!

So glad that Hunter is getting help, really hope he doesn't turn back to the drugs and I'm glad Callum is supporting him.

I miss the old Hunter so hopefully he can beat this addiction.

Lee and Ido's acting is just so freaking amazing! <3

^ What happened tonight? I totally missed cause I was at my awards night.

Slade OD and is now in hospital. Nic and Maxwell are fully back together, and the rest was just about Chris helping out Hayley <_<

Tomorrow is going to be awesome Ula has an accident and has to go to hospital and then Roimata asks her if there is any chance that she could be pregnant and then after that we just see her crying.

^ What happened tonight? I totally missed cause I was at my awards night.

Slade OD and is now in hospital. Nic and Maxwell are fully back together, and the rest was just about Chris helping out Hayley <_<

Tomorrow is going to be awesome Ula has an accident and has to go to hospital and then Roimata asks her if there is any chance that she could be pregnant and then after that we just see her crying.

Oooh definitely watching it tomorrow! and thanks btw!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived