Quick Questions

emmauk06

On 07/08/2022 at 00:45, Old H&A Fan said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but when was the episode when Alf confiscated "Duncan"'s mobile phone, and smashed it?

This was in the Surf Club, from memory around the year 2001, when "Duncan" was in Morag's custody, after Alsa's death.

I'm afraid I don't recall that incident particularly. From memory, Duncan left as soon as Morag took over as his guardian, about six months after Ailsa died, and wasn't seen again until 2004. Could it be then you're thinking of?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/08/2022 at 00:45, Old H&A Fan said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but when was the episode when Alf confiscated "Duncan"'s mobile phone, and smashed it?

This was in the Surf Club, from memory around the year 2001, when "Duncan" was in Morag's custody, after Alsa's death.

No this was 2004 when the little fart came back and tried to pick up with Jade again, crippled Seb and antagonised Kim, Robbie and Jesse.

It was in the diner Kitchen and I think Alf took a pepperpot? to it. Morag had also come back.

It was in the 3720s. You're mixing it up with the "Leather of My Belt" Incident 3yrs earlier, which took place in the surf club. I trawled the summaries to find exact ep but some big gaps there.

Edited by CaptainHulk
fixed my spelling errors, I have big fingers
  • Haha 1

On 10/08/2022 at 11:27, Skylover said:

I just saw there is a 1996 episode called ‘bomb explosion’ on 7Plus, does anyone know what episode number/Australian air date this is please? I can’t seem to find the summary online, though I’m sure it must be there. Thanks in advance :) 

That was the last ep I saw before I went on Holiday to the States for two weeks that year. When I got back we were in the midst of Alex's brain injury/Chloe's rape.