Quick Questions

emmauk06

Which episode was it when Shane trolled the neighbour, which I think was an Asian lady and she came into the Diner or the police station all angry? I think it was in 1993.

Edited by Luigi Severus Fletcher

7 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Which episode was it when Shane trolled the neighbour, which I think was an Asian lady and she came into the Diner or the police station all angry? I think it was in 1993.

Can't remember but you've just opened up a burning question of my own.... in which episode did an average white guy tell Angel that he would make her his house servant? 

11 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Do you mean the time when Shane was doing work experience at the police station, he told someone to turn the hose on his neighbour's barking dog (1373)?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Spinach said:

What happened to the Bambino after Selina left? Was it the same car Hayley and Brodie ended up in the car crash in in 2004?

Irene tried to sell it on Shannon & Selina's behalf in 1998, but it broke down when she was showing it to a prospective buyer. Then Joel turned up, gave her a ticket for the car being unregistered and unroadworthy, and had it towed away.

The one Hayley had was a VW Bug ?

• 2 months later...

Were Daria’s house/what became James’/Sally & Flynn’s etc… and Travis & Rebecca’s/Chloe & Lachie’s apartment ever on screen at the same time?

I’ve just watched this clip 

and realised that the kitchen of the apartment is what would become kitchen of that house - the back wall complete with tiles and window dressing, the stove (relocated) was reused etc… 

The sofa too, but makes sense if that moved with Chloe.

Edited by c120701