One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

The premiere for Season 5 of One Tree Hill in the UK has been confirmed as being on Monday 21st April at 9pm on E4. And because it's airing at 9pm none of the episodes will be in an edited format as they were during the original Season 4 airing in 2007.

:D I cannot wait!!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question: what happened to Nathan's mum? Deb? She isn't mentioned anymore is she? What about coach whitey? (don't really know how it's spelled)

From a flashback in to the past we know that Whitey went to coach basketball in college. This was the same college that Nathan went to and he took Lucas with him as assistant coach. He left early leaving Lucas in charge of Nathan's team. That was the last we saw of Whitey. :(

As for Deb - no one's mentioned her yet. I'm hoping we find out something soon.

Yes Kat, we all no your a traitor, you were a brucas fan now your a PUCAS fan! :D (But I still love ya. god nos why :P:P)

Deb is back in Ep15 for Jamies party and she brings a clown (haley hates them lol)

Season 3 is the best season for Brucaas, Peyton should be with Nathan,

KatieL, when you get to season two you will wonder what you ever did without it lol!!!

Season 2 Ep 5: Dare Night = One of the best eps ever!!!

Yes Kat, we all no your a traitor, you were a brucas fan now your a PUCAS fan! :D (But I still love ya. god nos why :P:P)

Deb is back in Ep15 for Jamies party and she brings a clown (haley hates them lol)

Season 3 is the best season for Brucaas, Peyton should be with Nathan,

Season 2 Ep 5: Dare Night = One of the best eps ever!!!

If that's true I'm going to be looking forward to episode 15.

In series 5 I miss the banter between Dan and Deb. They were hilarious in season 3/4. Especially when he superglued the phone to her face. :lol:

I hope that Karen, Andy and Lily stick around for a while.

We need to see more of Whitey.

Archived