One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Chase as well, he's my choice for Brooke after Mouth. Actually I'm not sure, cause that would mean Peyton would get Lucas, and I like Lucas with Brooke and Peyton with Jake as well... It's all very confusing :P

I like Nathan and Haley, Lucas and Brooke, Peyton and Jake. I really miss Jake. :( And Mouth should find a nice girl. He's always been nice but he always falls in love with girls who don't like him that way. :( He deserves a great girlfriend. :)

What's to love about Nathan and Haley? They kid you into thinking this artificial love exists in teh real world, and it's not even love, they don't have any chemistry on screen, off screen, on the moon...

If you can make it to 20 reasons you LIKE them I'll be surprised :P

I'm not a huge Haley/Nathan fan, but I think they should be together. After some thinking I think I'd have to say Rachel&Mouth, Nathan&Haley, Brooke&Lucas, Peyton&Jake. But that's only because I liked Peyton with Jake, and that's the only possible combination without leaving out someone I don't want to leave out :P

Seriously, I've had an OTH quote stuck in my head all day, it's really annoying!

No, that's not right, Haley and Jake... That's just weird :P Chris&Haley, Nathan&Peyton and Brooke&Lucas is an option though, but I'd like Peyton with either Lucas or Jake.

"Now why is bitch being a Brooke?" - Peyton

:P

Archived