One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I like Haley, I have no problem with Haley

You sure about that! :P

Well I did like Haley... in S1... when she wasn't with Nathan... so I'm guessing the only reason I hate Haley now is because she's with him... But she's changed a lot since little innocent tutor girl... so... I dunno. Maybe I wouldn't like her even if they split...

Happy One Hundred Episodes one Tree Hill... :D

I was crying throughout the whole episode. It was beautiful, and did the show amazing justice. Lindsey left Lucas, not the other way round. Lucas genuinely loves her, I believe, but he could never let go of his comet... he wanted his comet... :(

Well, here's the story

Lindsey read Lucas's book, and she loved it. It was about a scientist who discovered a comet, and was inspired by it, and it changed his life. He waited his whole life to find the comet again. Lindsey said that book was about love in it's purest form.

So at the altar, Lucas said I do and all that. Lindsey was about to say the same, and she remembered seeing the word Comet on Peyton's car. So Lindsey put two and two together and kind of confronted him about it... during the ceremony, after Lucas had said I do, and did that whole runaway bride thing. It was good... she was very smart. Lucas was really crushed, anyway, so I believe he loved Lindsey and Peyton, tried to move on from her, but could never let go, and that was symbolised in his book, by a boy and a comet in the sky...

Archived