One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

Oh my God, this weeks episode was so good!

I was completely shocked when I saw who Owen's friend was, for a moment I wasn't sure if I was actually seeing that! I had just settled with the conclusion that he was just a guest that they would throw away and never bring back after season 4, I even read that Stephen got fired, so I was not expecting that at all!

My favourite part was the part with Bevin though, she's so funny! And I loved it when she showed them that picture and said "We named him Nathan!" and I was like, "did everyone name their kids Nathan?!" and then I saw the picture and was like "Wait, I've seen that kid before!" and then just shocked when I finally realised it :lol:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've officially become an OB shipper. Just thought you should all know... :P

Owen and Brooke is the best ever thing in Season 5 :P

Jamie "So you find out" :P

Kat, iv accepted Leyton

Anyone else wanna no what happened betweeen Chase and Brooke!!

And for all you OTH fans

There is a convention in Aug 08

More info when I get it!!

What's to love about Nathan and Haley? They kid you into thinking this artificial love exists in teh real world, and it's not even love, they don't have any chemistry on screen, off screen, on the moon...

If you can make it to 20 reasons you LIKE them I'll be surprised :P

You saying they have no chemistry is very subjective. In my opinion they have the best chemistry (followed by Lucas/Haley) and Joy again in my opinion is a fanatstic actress, too good for this show.

I think Peyton/Lucas have zero chemistry and their love story is not that interesting but this is what i think. Sure Haley/Nathan is not always realistic, but this show is a soap opera, whats important is despite all the contrived drama and third party obstacles thrown their way they make me believe that they will always love each other and that one reason is enough.

Nothing is more important to Nathan than his family and Haley has always seen the great man he can be. The probelm is that Nathan needs to be more honest with Haley, his heart is in the right place but he needs to realise that by keeping things from her he may think his protecting her when really in the long run its gonna came back and bite him in the a**.

Lucas keeps bouncing back and forth between girls, is not very active in pursuing them and this just shows that he is in love with the idea of being love. The only girl he hasn't scr*wed over is Haley (who is his number one afterall lol).

Just out of curiosity you seem not to like Haley, can ask why? And I see you're a Peyton/Lucas shipper so please dont tell me its because Haley hasn't been 100% behind them getting back together?

I'am a Haley fan so I was also happy to read that she won the CW's hottest girl comp, well-deserved! Unfortunately Lucas/Nathan didn't make it to the final for the guys.

Oh, I like Haley, I have no problem with Haley, I have a problem with how she is used in the show. Her storylines portray her marriage and her marriage only. I don't think Joy gets much opportunity to show her talent beyond the relationship of Nathan and Haley. Give her a good storyline, one where Nathan isn't involved, or at least where she is the 'bad guy' for once.

Haley is too hard on Nathan, I find. After that whole Carrie/Shower thing, it wasn't his fault, and Haley made it seem far worse, even after Nathan explained the situation. He couldn't help it if a psycho nanny had some weird crush on him.

And after the Narrie kiss, I don't even like calling it that - because it was all Carrie. The only reason why Nathan didn't throw her out by the hair Haley-style, was probably because he was too stunned. He looked literally shell-shocked.

The naked swim thing, well, if I saw someone skinny-dipping in my pool, I'd probably react like that too - kind of thinking 'What the hell are they up to' but not able to find the right words to set the intruder in their place.

What I'm saying is, Haley blamed Nathan for ALL OF THIS, and these are just examples in this Season.

You also seem to think it's because I'm a Leyton shipper? Lucas and Peyton have nothing to do with Haley, Nathan, or Naley. And anyway, it seems to me Haley is all for them getting back together - note the 'You can't marry Lindsey' comment. Anyway, I haven't been a Leyton shipper long enough to find reasons to link them to my dislike of Haley, and if I did it'd be for arguments sake only, which is not what I want to do.

I think we all have the rights to our own ships. We probably ship entirely different ships - I hate Naley, you seem to like them, I love Leyton, you seem to dislike them - but we have the right to ship who we want and express our opinions about ships we don't like.

Oh, I like Haley, I have no problem with Haley, I have a problem with how she is used in the show. Her storylines portray her marriage and her marriage only. I don't think Joy gets much opportunity to show her talent beyond the relationship of Nathan and Haley. Give her a good storyline, one where Nathan isn't involved, or at least where she is the 'bad guy' for once.

Haley needing separate storylines from Nathan I agree with. I understand why she has storylines with him, as they are married and have a son so their lives intertwine but I'am sick of never seeing things from her perspective. Its always how Nathan and others react to whats going on. Take this story with the Nannie, we saw her see the picture Jamie drew of the Nannie and saw her reaction, but that was it...no real follow up. I want to see whats going on in her head.

Haley is too hard on Nathan, I find. After that whole Carrie/Shower thing, it wasn't his fault, and Haley made it seem far worse, even after Nathan explained the situation. He couldn't help it if a psycho nanny had some weird crush on him.

And after the Narrie kiss, I don't even like calling it that - because it was all Carrie. The only reason why Nathan didn't throw her out by the hair Haley-style, was probably because he was too stunned. He looked literally shell-shocked.

The naked swim thing, well, if I saw someone skinny-dipping in my pool, I'd probably react like that too - kind of thinking 'What the hell are they up to' but not able to find the right words to set the intruder in their place.

What I'm saying is, Haley blamed Nathan for ALL OF THIS, and these are just examples in this Season.

I don't think its that black and white. IMO its not the kiss or the shower situation Haley is mad at, but more that Nathan is not always honest with her (see last season as well and how many times has Haley forgiven him). Haley hugged him after he told her about Carrie, and than she asked if there was anything else going on and he lied and said no and she later had to hear it from Carrie. I also think with his accident and being depressed during those 4 months she had alot to deal with and now finding out all this has happened in her home with a woman who is supposed to be looking after her kid can be tough. Nathan saw that the nanny was behaving inappropriately and he didn't say anything to Haley.

I dont blame Nathan 100%, I do feel for him because I know he doesnt mean to hurt anyone, but that doesnt excuse it either. I think Haley is hurting and just needs time and she'll realise that she doesn't want a divorce. I just dont like that she always in the past supports her friends when they have problems or are being bi*tchy and now when she's going throguh things no one really asks if she's ok, they just expect her to get over it.

You also seem to think it's because I'm a Leyton shipper? Lucas and Peyton have nothing to do with Haley, Nathan, or Naley. And anyway, it seems to me Haley is all for them getting back together - note the 'You can't marry Lindsey' comment. Anyway, I haven't been a Leyton shipper long enough to find reasons to link them to my dislike of Haley, and if I did it'd be for arguments sake only, which is not what I want to do.

I think we all have the rights to our own ships. We probably ship entirely different ships - I hate Naley, you seem to like them, I love Leyton, you seem to dislike them - but we have the right to ship who we want and express our opinions about ships we don't like.

I didn't mean to say that your disliking of Haley is because your a Luke/Peyt supporter. I've just seen on other forums people implying this, but I shouldn't assume all of Peyton/Lucas supporters are like that as well, so sorry about that.

I think its great that people ship different couples, it makes talking about the show more interesting. It would be very boring if everyone liked the same ships/storylines ect.

Archived