One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

Ok. I've caught up with 3 years of OTH in less than a week. :ph34r: Working my way through season 5. :D

One of my favourite characters from seasons 1 to 4 was Coach Durham (Whitey). I loved his one-liners especially the ones aimed at Dan. :lol:

I can't stand Lucas and Peyton. They have a great and intense emotional connection and their friendship is amazing but IMO that's all there is to it. It's as though they're confusing their emotional connection with being in love. Lucas is kinda boring when he's around Peyton. Peyton and Jake were great though.

We see more sides to Lucas when he's with Brooke. Their chemisty is great and interesting to watch. Nothing is predicatable and boring. Lucas has always gone from being with one person to the next. He's also fallen in love with all of them. The guy loves being in love.

I sure hope that there's going to be more to Nathan and Haley than one marriage problem after another.

I'm pretty sure that Jamie is the cutest kid that I've ever seen on tv. It's cool how he looks like his uncle, kinda like how Lucas looked like Keith.

Yay! :D Skills is still around. I love the scenes between him and Jamie. Oh and Jamie and Lucas.

As soon as I heard that Karen and Lilly were travelling I just knew that they were with Andy. Still need to watch the wedding episode.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. I've caught up with 3 years of OTH in less than a week. :ph34r: Working my way through season 5. :D

One of my favourite characters from seasons 1 to 4 was Coach Durham (Whitey). I loved his one-liners especially the ones aimed at Dan. :lol:

I can't stand Lucas and Peyton. They have a great and intense emotional connection and their friendship is amazing but IMO that's all there is to it. It's as though they're confusing their emotional connection with being in love. Lucas is kinda boring when he's around Peyton. Peyton and Jake were great though.

We see more sides to Lucas when he's with Brooke. Their chemisty is great and interesting to watch. Nothing is predicatable and boring. Lucas has always gone from being with one person to the next. He's also fallen in love with all of them. The guy loves being in love.

I sure hope that there's going to be more to Nathan and Haley than one marriage problem after another.

I'm pretty sure that Jamie is the cutest kid that I've ever seen on tv. It's cool how he looks like his uncle, kinda like how Lucas looked like Keith.

Yay! :D Skills is still around. I love the scenes between him and Jamie. Oh and Jamie and Lucas.

As soon as I heard that Karen and Lilly were travelling I just knew that they were with Andy. Still need to watch the wedding episode.

I have to agree with all of this!

Lucas and Peyton are indeed boring together. I never liked them together and I'll never will! (Yes, I'm a Brucasfan! :P) They don't have any chemistry and they're good as friends. So that's what they have to be: friends.

Brooke and Lucas on the other side; they do have chemistry! They are actually great together; they talk, they make fun, they have chemistry, they are definetly not boring... I don't see any of this with Lucas and Peyton.

And yes; Jamie is indeed the cutest kid! He is so smart; he is just adorable! Jamie/Skills and Jamie/Lucas; great to watch!

I just hope everything will clear up between Haley and Nathan.

I loved Season 1. I got into it after the first Episode, so I can't help you there, but yes, I think Season 2 is about as good as Season 1 but you'll be surprised at Season 3-5, as IMO we got the best episodes, like 3x16 (The school shooting), 4x10 (After Lucas had the Heart attack), 512 (The 100th Episode) and I'm sure there's loads more, but they were definitely the highlight Episodes for me, and not to forget the light-hearted ones, 1x05 (I think that was the number, Every Night is Another Story was the title) 2x07 (? I will Dare was the title), 4x12 (Resolve) and 4x13 (Pictures of you).

And S5 return information, The 7th of April is a repeat of 512, and the new episodes begin April 14th! Stay tuned, the new episodes start a month after the wedding!

I've only just started watching this, I'm nearly throught season one. And while I think it's ok, I find it a little hard to get into. Does it get better?

There hasn't been one episode that I haven't liked. So just keep watching. There are so many good episodes. Trust me! :D

I've only just started watching this, I'm nearly throught season one. And while I think it's ok, I find it a little hard to get into. Does it get better?

My personal opinion: Season 1 is the lowest season. So I can understand if you find it a little hard to get into. I had it too. But it wil get better. Season 2 is better; some great and funny episodes. Like 2x05 (I will dare) and many other episodes. Season 3 is my favorite season. But I think that's because I'm a Brucasfan, and I think season 3 is the season for the Brucasfans. Season 4 and 5 are also great.

So don't worry; it will only get better!

Thanks. I think I'm into it now. I haven't finished season one yet, but I've been watching it all night and it's 3am here and I can't turn it off!

Does this mean Brucas gets back together in season three? I hope it does, I love Brucas. Don't like Lucas much or Peyton for that matter. Oh well, I'm sure they'll grow on me.

I wasn't a fan of Lucas and Peyton until S4. There's still hope for you :P Just joking. Brucas is cute.

Yes, Brooke and Lucas get back together in S3. Not long after Peyton steals Lucas back by kissing him in the library after loosing half the blood in her leg, hardly conscious :P

Archived