One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

Joe has comfirmed on his myspace that ep 11 was his last ep!!!!

He has a movie to shoot and 5x14 came to clash with the ep so therefore could not do it!

Im for one am absolutly deverstated!

No more Browen!!!

Its just so sad,

Noo, you've got to be kidding me!

Browen was one of the only good things i liked in season 5, they cant do this :(

I'll go crazy if i have to watch more endless Lucas-Peyton drama, its so freakin' boring!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe has comfirmed on his myspace that ep 11 was his last ep!!!!

He has a movie to shoot and 5x14 came to clash with the ep so therefore could not do it!

Im for one am absolutly deverstated!

No more Browen!!!

Its just so sad,

Noo, you've got to be kidding me!

Browen was one of the only good things i liked in season 5, they cant do this :(

I'll go crazy if i have to watch more endless Lucas-Peyton drama, its so freakin' boring!

I guess we'll have to wait and see about Browen but based on the trailer it seems far from boring.

Joe? Was he that guy that played Owen? I guess so, because beckyboo was talking about Browen (Brooke + Owen) :D

So, if it was indeed Owen; I liked his charactar and he was really good with Brooke, but I don't think I'll miss him. I'm still hoping for a Brooke/Lucas reunion, even if I know we probably won't get it. But I'm still hoping; we'll never know! But if Brooke doesn't get together with Lucas, I think she has to be with Chase. I loved her more with Chase, than I loved her with Owen.

And here is a video for the Brucasfans! It's a video I recently discovered and I'm so obessed with it! I watched it like a 100 times :P It's a great video and a nice song. Brooke&Lucas - Even angels fall

I don't really like watching "fan-made-music-videos" :P but I have to admit that was really sweet and I liked the song. I would really like a Brucas reunion but am not going to get my hopes up.

Did you guys know that the actor and actress playing Lucas and Brooke used to be married in real life? I think it's pretty awesome that they have managed to continue working together even after their divorce.

I've actually watched that video before or at the very least heard the song on another video. Even though I liked Brucas I wouldn't want them to get back together, Brooke deserves better.

Did you guys know that the actor and actress playing Lucas and Brooke used to be married in real life? I think it's pretty awesome that they have managed to continue working together even after their divorce.

I knew that :) I read that Chad cheated on Sophia and then after some time he got engaged to an extra on set. I do agree that it’s very professional of them to continue working together.

I read somewhere that he cheated on her with Paris Hilton. :blink:

Is there any male that has not been with that woman? :rolleyes:

I'm all caught up now. Well, almost, just waiting on ep 12 to finish.

I love Jamie, he's so cute. I think it's in episode 9 (season 5) where he gets his own Ravens uniform and they're walking down the hall for their first game. It's so cute, he's so little. And he wanted to sleep in it. Awww.... :wub:

Yeah I remember reading about him cheating with both Paris Hilton and the extra. <_<

Jamie was adorable in his Ravens uniform.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough about what Brooke said to Lucas.

I'm curious as to what's going to happen to Nathan and his basketball career now that he seems to be better or almost better.

I also want to know where Whitey is? He can't just have passed on the baton to Lucas and disappeared. :blink:

I would like it if Karen, Andy and Lily stuck around for a while - but I guess it won't happen. :(

Yeah I remember reading about him cheating with both Paris Hilton and the extra. <_<

Jamie was adorable in his Ravens uniform.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough about what Brooke said to Lucas.

I'm curious as to what's going to happen to Nathan and his basketball career now that he seems to be better or almost better.

I also want to know where Whitey is? He can't just have passed on the baton to Lucas and disappeared. :blink:

I would like it if Karen, Andy and Lily stuck around for a while - but I guess it won't happen. :(

I read somewhere that Brooke asked Lucas to be a sperm donor to father the baby that she wants.

Sorry if had been mentioned earlier. I can't remember where I read that though.

I don't care what Nathan does with his basketball career. I just want Naley back together :wub:

I just watched ep 12. I felt so sorry for Lindsay. Am I the only one that likes her with Lucas? Maybe it's just 'cause I hate Peyton :P

Archived