I hate Jam club

Guest Zetti

I don't like Rory either, attaching himself to Jack either like some limpet. Sam and Rory need to go back to wherever it was they were before and stay there. Even better go to the 'City' as that's like moving to a completely different planet apparently.

Unless you are cassie ofcourse then you're still on the radar in the city... even though i'm sure macca would have prefered the "City" being on another planet for her too :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think both Sam and Rory are parasites. I hope that Martha continues to bring out Sams jealous and possesive side, allthough it doesnt look like she will, Jack seems so friggin devoted to Sam, I wish i'd seen that devotion to Martha when they were married.

I am so ready for a twist in this storyline. I wonder what the twist tv soap mentioned will be? or if it was just them making up stuff again. I cant take much more of Jack and his 'happy little family'. Its so fake and over the top.

What the heck is wrong with Jack, when did he become so spineless and start letting someone who has been part of his life for like 5 minutes dictate to him who he can and can't be friends with. He didn't put his wife's feeling above evertyhing else when he was living with her so why's he doing it with her {i can't even say her name she makes me that mad :lol: . I hope he realises what a posessive, insecure person she is very soon and wakes up to the fact that he isn't really in love with her and that he's just with her because he thought Martha didn't love him anymore. {ok rant over}

ok the only JS part i saw in the promo was them kissing in the kitchen, and even them i turned away so i also saw like a millisecond of it. So not looking forward to that ep <_<

And seriously, as if Sam would already be pregnant with Jacks baby, she's only been here a month, and Jacks not going to do her already, actually i take that back. I dont want to thing about it truth be told <_<

oh well. Sam sucks and she doesnt deserve to have Jacks beautiful babies.

Archived