I hate Jam club

Guest Zetti

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just had one little bit of Sam and Jack kissing in the kitchen, thats the only JS part i saw of the promo. And i think the voice-over said 'someone you wont expect' or something when they showed JS. Unless im blind and deaf :P

But their kiss, Sam like fully goes for it and its gross. And Jack is leaning against the bench, and Sam is in front, like Jack and Marthas kiss the morning after the engagement. Only Jack and Marthas was more cuter and romanticer, whereas, JS is just gross :)

you Jackybaby, no. Sam needs to disappear so Jacky and Martha can be together and bring us beautiful little Baby Holdens. Sam and Rory can go to India and live there and never come back :) Oh and i said India because Jess C loves India :P Sam can go help the poor people there, because she is not needed in Summer Bay :P

gah. I hate their sickly over the top displays of affection. I want Martha to find a hottie and do that in front of Jacks face so he'll realise the only person he's suposed to be doing tht kind of stuff with is MARTHA. But she might not want him by then, because his face will be covered with Kylie saliva. <_<

^^ :lol:

Urgh, horrid mental image of Jack covered in Kylie's saliva :blink: *shudders*

I think if Martha did find someone else

(which by the sounds of things shes already falling for Henk)

then Jack would again be following her around and start worrying etc about her because he doesnt like to see her with anyone but himself :P

But then we'd just be going around in circles again. It'd be like a major deja-vu type situation. The amount of times weve seen Jack get all worked up over Martha's new love interest :rolleyes: You'd think the writers would try something knew for a change lol

Should be interesting either way. And a jealous Jacky is always cute to watch :D

Go away Kylie! Youre not wanted here! *glares*

I want Marthas new guy, not to be Henk, but some normal, hot guy with no secret past or isnt living a double life, or is just a good guy with a clean record, and Martha and Mr X are happy together. And then Jack gets jealous and Sam gets angry. Then Martha can be in a happy relationship, and Jack and Sam can have problems :)

I hope he does get all worked up and jealous. How else is Kylie meant to get the message she's just the consolation prize? :D It will be good to see Martha getting some happiness in the meantime... depending on who this 'friend' is of course.

Archived