I hate Jam club

Guest Zetti

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Jack and Sam episode over. I feel like punching them. How much would it suck if they got engaged.

Suck doesn't even begin to describe it.

She is a f***ing mole and i hate her. I can't stand to watch it when her and jack are on. it makes me want to vomit.

Jack and Sam are getting closer but it wont be soon that Jack relises that Sam is nothing and Martha is the one for him. By then Martha will have moved on and I will be glad. Martha deserves some happiness and that is away from Jack but Jack will always be the one he loves.

You guys, some of your comments are bordering rude.

For eg.

She is a f***ing mole and i hate her.

You guys have a right to dislike them, sure. But saying stuff like that is just lame and immature.

Me thinks.

*quickly leaves before more rocks are thrown*

I agree Nathan^^

Lets not be so harsh people :D

Still dont appreciate Sam coming in between Jack and Martha, but she's still a beautiful person :)

I dont like the fact that Sam and Jack are more touchy feely than JnM ever were though <_<

Damn writers :angry:

I agree Nathan^^

Lets not be so harsh people :D

Still dont appreciate Sam coming in between Jack and Martha, but she's still a beautiful person :)

I dont like the fact that Sam and Jack are more touchy feely than JnM ever were though <_<

Damn writers :angry:

Yes, their closeness is sickening.

I like Sam as a character just not with Jack, she would be better as an independent woman, learning to adjust to the world after Shane and not jumping straight into a relationship with Jack or anyone for that matter

Archived