I hate Jam club

Guest Zetti

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rory's already attached

Rory: you're my dad now Jack

Jack: :mellow:dammit i dont want to be this kids dad. Im only 25, im too young to be a dad. And if i am to be a dad, it'll be to Marthas kids *hugs Rory to avoid further awkwardness*

The italics are Jacks thoughts :P

Sam has made my mum hate Jack now. Mum's a massive Jack fan, like me, but now she doesnt even want Martha near him, she never wants Martha to get back with him. It breaks my heart. I hate Sam :angry: She ruins everything.

JAM fornever, JM forever :)

Sam makes Jack the dullest, most boring character on the show when they're together. He does nothing when he's with her. At all. He kisses her on the head most of the time because they have nil chemistry. Their 'mature' relationship is unbearably plain, and un exciting. I also think it's quite obvious that he'd do anything she said because he loves Rory so much. Jack's such a better character when he's away from her. He actually has a personality- not all this passive "I'll do what she says" rubbish. The longer he stays with her the more his character is butchered.

He's already loosing heaps of fans. He lost me completely last night when he 'heartwrenchingly' ditched Martha for good. I dont think I even saw a hint of sadness.

I only hope that when he's having problems with Sam, Martha wont be around because oh, thats right, she wasnt allowed to be.

I'll be honest i never really cared about Sam either way she is boring!!! However now my feelings have completely changed!!! I hate her, not only is she still boring, she is controlling, needy, have this stupid kid and Jack is like a completely different character when they are together!!! They have absolutely no chemistry what so ever, when they kiss it is so forced it makes my skin crawl!!! Jack is like a totally different guy, when he was with Martha he was always flirty and chatty, now he is serious and boring sound like anyone else to you??

Whenever Jack and Martha have screen time together it makes me really fustrated, he is so relaxed with her!! Jack and Martha talking about fishing has 100 times more chemistry than Jack and Sam ever have. They are so relaxed around each other, they frequently make close physical contact and dont even realise they are doing it, you can kind of see where Sam is coming from!! But seriously why doesnt she get a clue and head back to where she came from!! Oh and take the kid!!!

Archived