I hate Jam club

Guest Zetti

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will I think as soon as I can be bothered, Sam is just a character brought in to try and make Jack more interesting.

He would be more interesting if he spent most of his time on the beach, topless :wub: Oh how much I love him :P

Sam needs to go away!!!!

He would be more interesting if he spent most of his time on the beach, topless :wub: Oh how much I love him :P

Sam needs to go away!!!!

I agree with everything you said! Especially about Jack spending more time on the beach!!

Oh and I hate Sam so much!! I wish she would just leave!!

Dont we all. I need to rant about Jack and Martha but cant in the spoiler thread, It would be spam :P

"Spam" would be the perfect nickname for Sam, as it too is annoying when you see it popping up and you just wish it would stop coming at you....

Rant away in here. Maybe we should set up a rant about J and M dedicated thread?

Yep, I think a rant is in order so here goes. Sam should be sacked by the tribunal of physio people because Jack was her patient and after all the flak that Kim and Rachel got, Sam should have had the same flak that they got.

Sam should have been sacked and shamed and just literally kicked out :angry:

Sorry but she just riles me :angry:

Jack deserves better in the shape of Martha becasue Sam just wants someone to fall back on and its not fair on Jack because she will end up leaving and making Jack upset :(

Jack and Sam make a terrible couple! How much longer must the writers torture us by throwing any and every obstacle possible in front of a Jack/Martha reunion. They have no chemistry between them and she couldn't get any more boring if she tried. I was glad to see the back of Sam and Rory si her coming back is really annoying.

Where do i sign?

This is a club i feel at home it :)

JAM are the most boringest couple ever on this show. They are so dull, and Sam just sucks the life out of Jack. And Rory just makes me hate them even more.

Sign me up.

If Sam was really brought in to make Jack more interesting they did a very bad job. Not a hint of chemistry. They are like a pair of Grandmas, and not the funny, colleen entertaining type. I'm talking the ones who sit in nursing homes drooling in a coma type. The sooner this couple realise just how boring they really are and break up the better.

And as for that meddling little Rory, go attach your self to some other pretend dad.

Archived