I hate Jam club

Guest Zetti

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish she would decide to move there and never come back. Jack and Sam arent annoying me as much now that Martha isnt pining (because she has Jonah :wub: ). An Jack's life is going to be miserable when

planting drugs in Cams club comes back to bite him on the ass

while Martha will be happy with Jonah :wub: Their perfect 'happy little family' wont be shoved in our faces as much because other stuff, miserable stuff will be going on for them. Its about time.

JAM fluff can never last. Theyre not compatible. Its clear he is only in it for the kid, so once Jacks work problems start, JAM relationship problems will start. And Martha wont be there to pick up his pieces, because she'll be too caught up with her own life Jonah she wont have time to worry about Jack and his problems.

Jam were doomed from the beginning :D

His engagement speech was so transparent. There was no love in it at all - only gratitude for his physio! That hasn't been menioned in months so it was a real case of searching for a way to praise her.

The breakfast scene with Rory sort of summed up where Jack fits into their family. He is more like a big brother, and Sam is like a mother hen to both of them. She was still wary of leaving him with Jack, and then we see Jack and himself eating Coco Pops togethe like two kids! ALso Rory asking Jack if he could skive off school means he must see Jack as more of an ally than a father figure. Jack's reply? "Your Mum would never leave you with me again", not "you must go to school for your education", or what you would expect a father to say. Jack is more scared of being in trouble with Sam! I loved it, because it higlighted all that is wrong in this relationship. Really it's a new little brother Jack wants, and maybe even the mother figure too seeing as he lost his when he was so young, and has since lost Beth. Sam and Rory fulfil those roles, but not a mention of love anywhere :lol:

I don't like Sam. She's in the way, so Jack and Martha can't be together.

When I saw that Jack and Sam were

getting married

, I felt like screaming! Why do the writers keep on torturing the JM fans? I want to see JM together, but that Sam is getting in the way all the time! :angry:

Archived