I hate Jam club

Guest Zetti

You guys, some of your comments are bordering rude.

For eg.

She is a f***ing mole and i hate her.

You guys have a right to dislike them, sure. But saying stuff like that is just lame and immature.

Me thinks.

*quickly leaves before more rocks are thrown*

I agree with you there!!!!

Anyway....I like Sam on her own too....I just hate her and Jack together!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The person that plays sam (dont know her name) isnt the person every one is hatting, its her character, and the fact that shes with Jack not Martha. I think she is a good actress and that it would be tuff for any one to play her part because of the strong love for Jack and martha. People shoudnt be so harsh and give her ago.

Jess C is awesome, just her character isnt that so great. Ok i admit, i did like her at first, when Sam first came on the show, before her and Jack got together, but then when they first kissed, i hated her. And well its stuck since. But if Jack and Sam were never together, if she came in and was with any of the other guys, i would have loved her, but unforunately that is not the case :) And tongihts episode (aus) will make me hate her a billions times more :)

Jack and Martha have more chemistry than Jack and Sam. Martha truly loves Jack while Sam is using Jack to secure a future for Rory which is not fair because Jack should be happy with the woman he loves

Martha and Jack :D

• 3 weeks later...

She's gone. Even if it's for a few days; she's gone. :D They actually mentioned someone in her family... wow, I wonder if they call her Sam too even if her name is KYLIE. That will never stop bugging me. Pity after how long on the run she doesn't want to go and be with her family for a LONG time, god I wish she would.

She's gone. Even if it's for a few days; she's gone. :D They actually mentioned someone in her family... wow, I wonder if they call her Sam too even if her name is KYLIE. That will never stop bugging me. Pity after how long on the run she doesn't want to go and be with her family for a LONG time, god I wish she would.

I hope she stays gone.

Archived