Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

I'm doing a Buffy marathon at the moment, god I love Buffy! Just finished watchin season 2's season opener When She Was Bad. I have a good batch of episodes that are awesome in season 2 to look forward too!!! Halloween, What's My Line Part 1 & 2, Surprise, Innocence, Passion, I Only Have Eyes For You and Becoming Part 1 & 2!!! I love em all but they are the best I think of season 2!

Season 2 is an awesome series if not the best.

I love all the episodes you have mentioned especially whats my line and becoming episodes. Everytime I see the 2nd part of Becoming it brings me to tears :(

Yeah that episode is well sad. Especially the bit where she kills him. :( Well he doesn't die but you know what I mean

I want to go and watch Buffy now after posting in here :lol:

Yeah especially the part when Buffy says "close your eyes" :( I love Buffy so much and Sarah Michelle is a top actress I think.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah is a fine actress, shame we haven't seen her in a decent film role that shows what she is capable of since Cruel Intentions, she is amazing! All the whole horror films and chick flicks she has done, don't really tick boxes for me to show how good she really is.

That movie though barely has any connections towards the television show, if there were a movie it would continue on with regular series... It's likely just as much that it's unlikely it wont happen. SMG said she'll do it if the script was right with a decent story, but then that's the thing, if they had to make a 2 hour movie it wouldn't be much in the state of focusing on the characters and heavily focusing on the newest Big Bad.

It could work, but the rumors about a movie have been going on for years. The closest thing we've gotten to a continuation of the series are the comic books and I don't even read that because most of the things I've heard about it sound ridiculous.

That movie though barely has any connections towards the television show, if there were a movie it would continue on with regular series... It's likely just as much that it's unlikely it wont happen. SMG said she'll do it if the script was right with a decent story, but then that's the thing, if they had to make a 2 hour movie it wouldn't be much in the state of focusing on the characters and heavily focusing on the newest Big Bad.

It could work, but the rumors about a movie have been going on for years. The closest thing we've gotten to a continuation of the series are the comic books and I don't even read that because most of the things I've heard about it sound ridiculous.

I knew there was rumours flying about it.

I have never read teh comics because they look like garbage to be honest you would have to be into comics- which I am not.

By the way does anybody know what happened in the final of Angel ?? I thought it was when Angel disappeared under the ocean and cordelia went to heaven is this right ?? Or was this another season finale?

Archived