Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

The Body was one of the best hours of drama on television ever. Just the simple fact that there was no score at all during the episode made it soo much more emotional. It was fantastic.

Strangely, on the other hand, I really loved 'Once More With Feeling' as well...the musical episode. It was just such a brilliant idea that worked really well....especially coming with Buffy's admission to Spike at the end that she was in heaven when she died.

Brilliant.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Body was one of the best hours of drama on television ever. Just the simple fact that there was no score at all during the episode made it soo much more emotional. It was fantastic.

Strangely, on the other hand, I really loved 'Once More With Feeling' as well...the musical episode. It was just such a brilliant idea that worked really well....especially coming with Buffy's admission to Spike at the end that she was in heaven when she died.

Brilliant.

Oh hat was a good episode 'once more with feeling' .

I love Buffy's "I will walk through the fire" and I loved Xander and Anya's song in their apartment it was hilarious :lol:

Do you know what clip freaks me out every single time? It's when Buffy meets the original slayer...

"What gift?"

"Death is your gift"

:(

Oh yeah actually that "thing" is scary!!

Its a very freaky scene with the "death is your gift" and then she only realises what the first slayer meant at the end of season 5 in 'The Gift'

• 3 weeks later...

Archived