Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got around to watching it last night.

I don't know what to say however, to me it's just one of those episodes where you just have to watch it to realize how great it is haha.

The scene in the cafeteria when all the food turns to snakes is one of the best scenes in the entire show IMO, it's frightening and somewhat funny at the same time. The scene afterwards, when the snakes are being taken away and Snyder is talking to a man and they mention the Mayor and the Hellmouth etc, does anybody else think that they were building Snyder to be some sort of sidekick with the Mayor come the 3rd season or some other big story? When I first watched it I felt as if they were building his character to be something, but then the Mayor ate him and nothing :lol:

The whole exorcism thing was cool. Willow being sucked into the stairs and Cordy's face with all the scabs...

Yet the best part obviously is when Buffy and Angel are possessed, it related to them so much, as if it were a "proper" brakeup then what they had when Angel first turned. Angel being shot, and then Buffy walking into the music room with that music... First time watching it was I literally sitting on the edge of my seat thinking Buffy was going to shoot herself :lol:

And just to randomly add in "Something weird is going on, isn't that our school moto?" :lol: Love that line

• 2 months later...

I loved the episode with the Sadie Hawkins dance when people got possessed and relived what happened on that night with different people!!

It was sad whan it happened to Angel and Buffy and they kissed in the hall!! :( Until he went back to Angelus

I'm doing a Buffy marathon at the moment, god I love Buffy! Just finished watchin season 2's season opener When She Was Bad. I have a good batch of episodes that are awesome in season 2 to look forward too!!! Halloween, What's My Line Part 1 & 2, Surprise, Innocence, Passion, I Only Have Eyes For You and Becoming Part 1 & 2!!! I love em all but they are the best I think of season 2!

I'm doing a Buffy marathon at the moment, god I love Buffy! Just finished watchin season 2's season opener When She Was Bad. I have a good batch of episodes that are awesome in season 2 to look forward too!!! Halloween, What's My Line Part 1 & 2, Surprise, Innocence, Passion, I Only Have Eyes For You and Becoming Part 1 & 2!!! I love em all but they are the best I think of season 2!

Season 2 is an awesome series if not the best.

I love all the episodes you have mentioned especially whats my line and becoming episodes. Everytime I see the 2nd part of Becoming it brings me to tears :(

Season 2 is an awesome series if not the best.

I love all the episodes you have mentioned especially whats my line and becoming episodes. Everytime I see the 2nd part of Becoming it brings me to tears :(

Yeah that episode is well sad. Especially the bit where she kills him. :( Well he doesn't die but you know what I mean

I want to go and watch Buffy now after posting in here :lol:

Archived