Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Good choice. I love this episode... I'll watch it in a few hours when I get eveything done. I love Teen!Snyder, he's so funny how he's trying to get "in" with the cool kids :lol:

Also, off topic... I just found out last night that James Marsters is 45! :o He would have been like 40 when he finished Buffy... He looks nothing like his age, my jaw was left opened for quite some time haha.

I forgot how funny this episode actually is... I don't know where to start and I know I'm going to leave heaps of stuff out.

First off, Giles and Joyce... I loved it how Joyce was so clingy to Giles, and he was protective of her when they reverted back to their teen selves. Loved their scene at the beginning when Buffy lied to them both, they were having the series conversation with her whilst eating each other's candy bars :lol: It got me thinking if it would have been good if they actually got together in the show... I know it would have seem somewhat predictable because Giles was like Buffy's father figure; but I think it could have worked out well... Even his small scene in The Body when he see's Joyce's body; he looks devestated... Maybe it's because they did it on the hood of a car :P

Snyder... hahaha, all the things he was saying, I couldn't stop laughing. "Woah, Summers! You drive like a spaz!" :lol: :lol:

That small scene with Willow and Xander in the sciene room... I love the characters, but I hate how that whole attraction developed which caused the end of both of their relationships... It was always there, it was cute in the first and second season, but come the third, I loved Cordelia and Oz, I just wanted to throw a brick at them with the whole touchy touchy thing... Anyway, going along with that scene I like it when the teacher comes in and goes "Hey, we're all stuck here, okay? So now let's just sit quietly and pretend we're reading something, until we're really sure that old Commandant Snyder is gone. Then we're all out of here." LOL... Also what she said to Willow at the Bronze "Willow, thats a tree. Hello little tree" hahaha.

That scene also in the sewers when the vamps and Trick are about to begin that ritual and the Mayor is on the phone to someone to fix the sewers up LOL... I love the Mayor, he was the best Big Bad along Dru, Spike and Angelus I reckon.

And Ethan... I really hate the character... In all the episode's he's in... I don't know why, I just can't stand him... Is that just me? I don't know what it is.

Also what she said to Willow at the Bronze "Willow, thats a tree. Hello little tree" hahaha.

I love that line :D

I like Ethan. He brings out the worst in Giles, which is fun :). Halloween is one of my favourite episodes. I actually forgot he was behind the Band Candy as well :o

I like how he turns Giles into a demon. That's probably the only episode I like with him in it...

Also, to add in; I like that song that's playing at Gile's apartment when he's smoking and Joyce is going through his records... It sounds so familiar... It sounds like that song Homer sings on the Simpsons when he's singing about a sandwhich :lol:

I've finally got around to watching it. How annoying is the whole touchy, feely SL with Xander and Willlow. That to me is the only thing that lesta this episode down.

Joyce and Giles are so funny and I always wanted them to get together. I love how the episode was focusing in on them as I think she was a very underused characters. Kristine Sutherland was an excellent actress and proved it throughout this whole episode, it would have been nice to get her more involved in the Scooby gang.

I've never really liked Snyder, but for me he was the best thing in the episode. I couldn't stop laughing when he started hitting on Joyce and all his geat one-liners he was coming out with.

That teacher was great, I loved her little tree comment to Willow. How funny was it in the Bronze when them 4 topless men were on stage singing! That was not a pretty sight, but I was laughing me my off.

How great is Trick. I loved the ending when he's talking to the Mayor about Buffy killing the Demon. And he was like I did you a favour! I don't know why but I very loved it.

I really liked Ethan as like Emmasi said he brings out Giles dark side. Which IMO we didn't see enough of.

I've never really liked Snyder, but for me he was the best thing in the episode. I couldn't stop laughing when he started hitting on Joyce and all his geat one-liners he was coming out with.

I've always liked Snyder. He's just one of those characters you LOVE to hate. He's written and portrayed so well as the stereotypical principal.

I love the scene in (I think it's Faith, Hope and Trick) when Joyce goes to Buffy "It's time to face the beast," and then the next shot is Snyder all squirmed up in this big chair. Makes me laugh every time... And all his scenes in Choices when he thinks people's lunches are drugs and wants everyone towards the end to deal drugs like normal people, not man-eating spiders. :lol:

And of course when he gets eaten... I like the character... Anywho, new episode? :P

Archived