UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I haven't seen it for years, but I caught a little bit today and I wondered if some one could help me.

There was a women sat with Lou in what looked like a pub and she offered to buy him a drink. She had white hair and huge pink earrings in! Can anyone tell me her name or her character name. It's just I've seen her in something else before and it's bugging the hell out of me. :)

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Harold's exit was rubbish. No final scene with Karl or Susan but a final scene with the overused-but not-interesting Carmella and her equally dull boyfriend. Also his send off was a bunch of people who haven't known him that long (the stupid Parkers who seem to get everywhere they aren't needed or wanted0 and people who have never met the man (Ty, and the strange thing was Taylah wasn't even there so he was at a random strangers leaving party with a bunch of other strangers). Where were Libby and Steph? They just vanished out of the episode.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought Harold's leaving episode was pretty abismal. The main thing was Susan and Karl - two Ramsay Street legends - and no proper goodbye with Harold. Instead, like Danifan said, he got a goodbye from Carmella, Marco and the Parkers! What's going on there?!

Even though I didn't like some aspects of the episode, everyone coming together in the street at the end was very 'Neighbours' and totally fitting of what community and neighbourhoods should be like.

Archived