UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking while watching last nights episode how much Neds character has developed since becoming a father to Mickey. I used to think that his charcter was so wooden and boring, but i think having Mickey and janae has really given his character a real warmth. He is much more believable now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG what on earth is happening to Susan :o

In last nights ep her vision went all blurry and then tonight she couldn't pick up her golf clubs and then she kind of collapsed onto a bench. I'm worried, something tells me this is bad :(

I don't know if its just me but Steph definately did not look too happy with Toadie's marriage proposal :unsure:

To top things off the guy on the end credits announces Neighbours is back after christmas on the 7th January :huh: three whole weeks, since when did that start.

In last nights ep her vision went all blurry and then tonight she couldn't pick up her golf clubs and then she kind of collapsed onto a bench. I'm worried, something tells me this is bad :(

I don't know if its just me but Steph definately did not look too happy with Toadie's marriage proposal :unsure:

To top things off the guy on the end credits announces Neighbours is back after christmas on the 7th January :huh: three whole weeks, since when did that start.

Susan has MS

I didn't know they were having such a long break either. Are they having the same problem as H&A, with the uk catching up too much?

Susan has MS

I didn't know they were having such a long break either. Are they having the same problem as H&A, with the uk catching up too much?

Thank you, I had heard rumours of this, but i didn't know whether it was true of not :(

Archived