UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I like Sunny as well, she should shake things up a bit.She managed to wrongfoot Susan a couple of times, that's gotta be a plus, and she seems nicely quirky.

I Totally agree RR1, Sunny is definitely one of my favourite characters.

• 3 months later...

Like Home and Away, this week in Neighbours at UK pace marked the death of a major character. Some would say Didge took over the whole show with a lot of the major storylines centred around her and her family. And whilst some people would be upset and disappointed at her departure, I would imagine that judging by some of the comments in one particular forum I’ve been to for quite a few her demise would be cause for celebration… :ph34r:

It is ironic that in the same week they killed off two characters who I used to really like and were ruined by being paired with completely the wrong person.(And, um, possibly see this week's Inside Soap for more of my rants on the subject judging by the cheque I just received...)I don't think Bridget and Declan dominated the show quite as much as Belle and Aden did but I'm still glad to see the back of them.My only complaint is that they gave Declan the baby.I was praying for Steve and Miranda to get custody even though I knew it would never happen.Declan as a single parent is possibly the only thing more ridiculous than him and Bridget as married teenage parents.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m glad Lucas decided not to leave Steph in the lurch and run off to Italy with Elle. Surprisingly Dan was quite supportive off him despite the tension they’ve always had. It’s funny because traditionally I’ve always been pretty much anti-Steph but she’s been ok recently. Almost likeable and I actually felt quite sorry for her when Declan threatened to sue her over Bridget’s death. I quite liked that Paul was the one paying Tim to represent Declan. Always has to have some influence and control over something. That’s the Paul I like!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, could this show get any gayer?(Well, apart from the obvious but they're not going to do that...) Declan and Ringo being mistaken for a couple was comedy gold.I'm really liking Harry now they've toned down his moody side, I think making him the one who's noticed something odd with Zeke is a really good idea.

Archived