UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

I haven't seen it for years, but I caught a little bit today and I wondered if some one could help me.

There was a women sat with Lou in what looked like a pub and she offered to buy him a drink. She had white hair and huge pink earrings in! Can anyone tell me her name or her character name. It's just I've seen her in something else before and it's bugging the hell out of me. :)

Cheers

I know this was posted a little while ago and you might have your answer by now. I am thinking of Valda Sheergold played by Joan Sydney.

Hope that helps

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, I know too, they announced it in Inside Soap a couple of months ago.Kind of wondering how much time's meant to have elapsed seeing as how Donna only threw her contraceptive pills away last episode.Time enough for her to miss a period but not for them to empty the bin?

I spent most of her first episode going "How would Kym do this?"If she'd been playing the part, the panicking scenes would have actually involved genuine panic.Michala's version of the character seems a bit more grown-up and relaxed.By the second episode, I just shrugged my shoulders and went "Okay, that's what Libby's like for now."

Although I had to laugh at not one, but two whacking great "This is Libby now, everyone" close-ups in her debut scene.

Archived