UK Episode Discussion

Skykat

... Dunno about that but I'm seriously drooling over Oliver and I don't go for blondes usually. The guy was seriously hot in yesterdays episode and I felt myself wondering why they couldn't have made him kiss someone of the same gender instead of Pepper and Rosie.

Oliver/Frazer action :wub:!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neighbours is certainly more funnier these days :lol:

Im intriuged (sp?) by Paul's obsession with Ned...of all people to be obsessed with, NED??? :blink: It makes Ned seem more interesting :D

Im not really liking Glenn, but I think that's got more to do with me not understanding what she sees in Boyd :blink:

Am i the only person that would rather see Ringo get with Lolly rather than Rachel. They just seem better suited IMO. Rachel's so high maitenance and stuck up she needs to get over herself.

Paul's obsession with Ned is like a little crush. It's weird but it has given some new depth to Ned's character.

It's a shame Lolly's not staying longer, although she's not the world's best actress i think this abuse storyline has been really good. And if they are getting rid of bad actors, how do they explain keeping Rachel, Zeke and Ned (who i do actually like).

And why is Rosie now living in her office? Couldn't Ned move back into the house now Will's gone?

And i wish Karl would go back to being a Doctor, it's weird seeing him trying to do different jobs.

I don't understand Paul's idea of blowing up the delivery truck. Surely killing Olivier kind of spoils the plan to get him together with Elle.

I still can't stand Rachel and Ringo as a couple, they are becoming as annoying as Rachel/Stingray were.

• 1 month later...

Archived