Spoiler Discussion

Guest Drew

^^

I posted that a couple of weeks ago, but the thread disappeared <_< But im glad Libby is coming back, i might start watching again :P Not that i dont already watch it, but i'll watch with more interest rather than having it on as background noise :lol:

Susan with a serious illness :unsure: Oh well. I hope, for the shows sake, that this new Neighbours will bring them good.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this seems good. Sounds like a Flynn/cancer type of storyline that Susan is getting which would be good.

I just started to warm to Elle, sad she'll be going. Isn't Ned meant to be leaving? I can't stand him.

• 3 weeks later...

Monday 23rd July

Rosie and Frazer finally enjoy their dream wedding and Frazer succeeds in escaping the confines of his wheelchair. But as their perfect day comes to an end, a terrible disaster looms… Meanwhile, the new Parker family arrives in Erinsborough; Ned’s older brother Steve moves to Erinsborough with his wife, Miranda, and daughter, Bridget.

Tuesday 24th July

In the aftermath of the bus crash, Carmella and Ringo are trapped inside as the vehicle threatens to explode. Ringo begins to lose consciousness, but not before declaring his love for Carmella…

:lol: On the day of the big 'less sensationalism' revamp there is a bus crash,

It sounds remarkably similar too shane and angels wedding and H&A's bus crash to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay thank you for those :D Sounds like a good few weeks coming up. Good to see Ned & Janae finally get their act together, they're beggining to irritate me by not telling each other how they feel. And Elle is just being an idiot again, 'secretly' finding Olivers father? :rolleyes: I'm assuming this is only going to end badly..

• 2 weeks later...

Elle and Oliver break up?? And Oliver and Carmella might get back together?? Oh my lord!! I like Ollie and Carmella together though. Me no like Elle :) Carmelle is having Ollie's baby too isnt she??

Who's Kirsten? Is she Mickey's mum?? Didnt she dump the kid with Ned, why would she want him back already?? Poor Ned :(

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday 22nd August - Episode 5283

Oliver finally sees his father's true colours. Toadie and Rosie join forces to bring down Tim Collins. Adam unwittingly shows Pepper he can be a kick-arse cop. Elle informs Carmella Oliver is a free man. Stonie's wife arrives.

Can't wait! It'll be great to see an ex-Shortland Street actress on Neighbours. Go, Claire! :D

Archived