Spoiler Discussion

Guest Drew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone explain the paul/elle/ned thingy please i'm from england and on't have a clue what is going on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what i can make out: Ned has got into debt through gambling with Paul's money and connections and has been blackmailed into doing various deeds (illegal) like robbing etc. Paul's been enjoying the power he has over him, and kind of sees him as his pet that he can demand attention from whenever he wants. Elle meanwhile has started seeing him again because she's bored and now Ned wants to run away with Elle to get away from Paul. Hope this is a bit of help. Someone else can probably explain better than I can.

Well I am liking Neighbours, nice suspence to keep me waiting;), oh and I heard from Tv Week that some characters like Boyd and Skye and some others are leaving, and later on (I think June/July?) a new family will replace those characters, wonder who they will be.

Nice to see Amy Gordon (Lol, I was about to type Amy Acker, another Actress)) on another role.

Also who is Pat? On the preview for the week, it keeps saying Pat the rat is back...But the actress name is named Rowena Wallace isn't it?, and her character name is Mary isn't it? So who is Pat? (I know it's the same Actress).

Speaking of the woman, didn't she play a character named June on Home and Away? I could swear she did

Ah I see, thanks, I thought Channel 10 was just being stupid as usual;) They could have aleast mentioned what they were referring to, not everyone knows or watches Sons and Daughters

And speaking of which *Contains spoilers*, looks like Mary kidnaps Pepper next week and she tries to escape but she outwits Pepper everytime. And Doctor Stone has to give Charlie some shots which might put his life at risk

Archived