Spoiler Discussion

Guest Drew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumours of more characters have started including Connors Brother and a new love for Harold yet these have not been confirmed.

sorry to say that Connors Brother is fulse

i made it up in wikipedia to show that anyone can put fulse information on that site

Monday 2nd April - Episode 5181

Susan decides to tell Karl about his baby. Elle's devastated to learn Paul ruined her one chance at love. Boyd begs Janae for a second chance. Janelle blames Steiger for Dylan's departure.

Tuesday 3rd April - Episode 5182

Karl's baby threatens to come between him and Susan. Elle vows to make Paul pay. Frazer's self-pity pushes Rosie away.

Wednesday 4th April - Episode 5183

Pepper's chilled to discover her secret admirer. Paul's frightened when he experiences weird symptoms. Harold makes a personal sacrifice to protect Kerry. Ringo is devastated when Frazer sends him packing.

Thursday 5th April - Episode 5184

Karl returns to London to see his and Izzy's baby. Stingray talks to Sky from beyond the grave. Lolly's got a plan to keep Ringo around.

Friday 6th April - Episode 5185

Pepper gets her creepiest gift yet. Sky's spiritualist has a ghostly message for Harold. Boyd works hard, but fails to win back Janae. Toadie and Rosie go head to head over his girlfriend.

Why would Dylan leave just like that? He wouldn't want to be away from Kerry!

If the cast is being revamped, am I the only one hoping that the Peppers Dad (who has been on the show for quite a few years anyway!) becomes a full time character?

The man seriously rocks :lol:!

Yeah i've grown to quite like Steiger and his relationship with Pepper is funny ro watch. I never really took to him before as he was never around long enough but i've grown fond of him. He should stay as it makes sense now he's daughters there.

Niel Morrissy!?!?! How awesome is that!? :o

So Dylan's leaving, huh? Well, doesn't sound like he's dying anyway... I thought that's where this might have been headed. He's very angry, confused, and emotional right now... Plus if he's kidnapping people, there are some cops that might have itchy trigger fingers :(. I guess he'll be jailed anyway or something like that if Steiger's copping the blame (no pun intended).

I'm so happy that Kim's coming back. That's how funeral's should be - family members returning to pay their respects, comforting their fellow survivors, etc...

Stingray talks to Sky from beyond the grave - this is why I love this show.

Monday 9th April - Episode 5186

Sky horrifies others by encouraging Rachel and Bree to contact the 'other side'. Susan's angst about absent Karl threatens to derail her hopes for promotion. Lou tries bringing Russian time zones to Ramsay Street to keep his romance awake.

Tuesday 10th April - Episode 5187

Pepper appeals for help from her stalker's mother - but does Mrs Casey know more than she's letting on? Toadie busts Rosie when she breaks the law to help Frazer's case, causing her to declare her heart.

Wednesday 11th April - Episode 5188

Oliver joins Elle in her schemes against Paul but a cryptic message from dying Alan Napier leaves him reeling. Lack of sleep causes carmella to nearly drown. Abby hardens her heart against Toadie by getting more money out of him.

Thursday 12th April - Episode 5189

Father Tom Scully returns, rid of the dog collar for good and determined to pick up where he and Susan left off. Boyd is taken in by the new "doctor" in town, not guessing that she's a dangerous fraud!

yay! Tom is coming back!

Archived