Spoiler Discussion

Guest Drew

I can't keep up with who all is leaving. Can someone help me to complete my list?

I know Lyn and Oscar Scully are leaving.

I heard that Janelle, Dylan, Scott and Bree Timmins are also leaving. Is this true?

I know that Katya, Will and Boyd are leaving.

Are Max, Steph, Sky, Ned leaving to?

If all these people are leaving I'm not going to watch te show anymore.

To many people are leaving in such a short time.

There all leaving but Ned and Steph in your list.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far out there's gonna be no Timmins' now! I thought another one of Janelle's sons was going to come? :huh:

Lol yeh that what I thought as well so yeh never watch Neighbours cause it too boring and down hill!! and Janelle and the timmins should so come to summer bay!!

Sorry but thats not going to happen willz as the Timmins would find Summer Bay ''depressing and boring''

A new family will take the Timmins place and apparently they will be really good.

Neighbours will not go down hill.

H&A already has gone down hill.

Why would you join a forum about a program you think is "already downhill"?

Far out there's gonna be no Timmins' now! I thought another one of Janelle's sons was going to come? :huh:

Lol yeh that what I thought as well so yeh never watch Neighbours cause it too boring and down hill!! and Janelle and the timmins should so come to summer bay!!

Sorry but thats not going to happen willz as the Timmins would find Summer Bay ''depressing and boring''

A new family will take the Timmins place and apparently they will be really good.

Neighbours will not go down hill.

H&A already has gone down hill.

Why would you join a forum about a program you think is "already downhill"?

Because ive watched h&a for ages and used to enjoy it.

These days is not as good anymore.

I can't keep up with who all is leaving. Can someone help me to complete my list?

I know Lyn and Oscar Scully are leaving.

I heard that Janelle, Dylan, Scott and Bree Timmins are also leaving. Is this true?

I know that Katya, Will and Boyd are leaving.

Are Max, Steph, Sky, Ned leaving to?

If all these people are leaving I'm not going to watch te show anymore.

To many people are leaving in such a short time.

There all leaving but Ned and Steph in your list.

Thank you

I was hoping Ned was going to leave.

Stephanie is definitely leaving, yes.

Shame. Sky was one of the few characters i still liked. As long as they don't get rid of Susan, Pepper and Elle then i shall keep watching.

Lol wish you well watching Neighbours and hoping one day Janelle or Stingray returns!!

Archived