Spoiler Discussion

Guest Drew

Since the plane crash, the show has gone downhill IMO. The whole twin thing was so farfetched. Even if twins were identical, you still can tell them apart. Especially if you were very close with them (Elle & Cam).

And I'm not defending H&A's back here, but Rachel non-stop whinging? She hasn't moaned once this year.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the plane crash, the show has gone downhill IMO. The whole twin thing was so farfetched. Even if twins were identical, you still can tell them apart. Especially if you were very close with them (Elle & Cam).

And I'm not defending H&A's back here, but Rachel non-stop whinging? She hasn't moaned once this year.

Oh yer thats why she constantly whinging to Leah about that Kit/Kim/baby thing.

And i have stopped watching the episodes with Martha.

They need to get rid of that wanna be actress, Shes just terrible!

Fancy dumping your husband for coming home late yet keeping your bf who has a wife and kids!

What where the h&a writers thinking??????

And your criricising whats happening on neighbours?

Well things like that happen in real life. You don't think people have affairs when they have a wife and kids at home? :lol:

And I'm not criticizing Neighbours, all I'm saying is that since the plane crash, stories have been boring of late and some have been farfetched like the whole twin fiasco. Yes, H&A has farfetched things too like the identical cousins, yet they make that believable. What I found really stupid about the twin story was that Elle and Cam were best friends. Yet after a few months, Rob pretends to be Cam and she doesn't even think twice. Things like that need explaining.

Far out there's gonna be no Timmins' now! I thought another one of Janelle's sons was going to come? :huh:

Lol yeh that what I thought as well so yeh never watch Neighbours cause it too boring and down hill!! and Janelle and the timmins should so come to summer bay!!

Nieghboursrox: If you are going to critiscize H&A and all, and since you don't like it this year, why watch something you don't like?

I'm not sure about H&A or neighbours.

IMO, Neighbours is less far-fetched. (Most days)

But, I'm so intrigued by the ridiculous storylines inH H&A.

Far out there's gonna be no Timmins' now! I thought another one of Janelle's sons was going to come? :huh:

Lol yeh that what I thought as well so yeh never watch Neighbours cause it too boring and down hill!! and Janelle and the timmins should so come to summer bay!!

Sorry but thats not going to happen willz as the Timmins would find Summer Bay ''depressing and boring''

A new family will take the Timmins place and apparently they will be really good.

Neighbours will not go down hill.

H&A already has gone down hill.

I can't keep up with who all is leaving. Can someone help me to complete my list?

I know Lyn and Oscar Scully are leaving.

I heard that Janelle, Dylan, Scott and Bree Timmins are also leaving. Is this true?

I know that Katya, Will and Boyd are leaving.

Are Max, Steph, Sky, Ned leaving to?

If all these people are leaving I'm not going to watch te show anymore.

To many people are leaving in such a short time.

Archived