Spoiler Discussion

Guest Drew

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree I feel like ever since the Kinski's arrived everyone who is ever involved in their 'storylines' have just gone down a few notches. Its quite sad really.

I wonder if they are going to do a leukemia theme for Stingray (if it is him). I don't know how they will writer Dylan out maybe he needs a new start in a new town or goes overseas. Not sure.

I don't even think i will be stinger that dies. I still think it will be Dylan. REMEMBER he is leaving before stinger leaves. He left one week then Ben Nicholas left the next. I have searched all old articles and Mags and it definetly says Damien leaves before Ben.

So i think its Dylan who'll die of cancer from that toxic waste story line a couple of yrs ago.

Think about it, is Dylan just gonna get up and leave ramsey street and leave his daughter? no sumthing will happen to him. And that's how stinger leaves coz he's upset with his bro's death.

If it was Ben ( stinger) that left first then i would think he'll get killed off.

But i guess we will just have to wait and see.

zeke has a story coming up involving him suffering from bullemia...so thats his big story for the year. so i think the stingray cancer dieing ne is tru. also the actors who play dylan and stingray say the way they leave is heartbraking. and the producers have confirmed that a bigcast member is set to die this year.

No thats a rumour!!

A spoiler guy said on neighboursfans.com that someone in Ramsay St might get bullemia.

Then he said that he thinks that it is Zeke.

It could also be Bree, and since shes going through that ''i want to know who i am'' thing after finding out shes not a bilogical Timmins, if this rumour is true its most likely Bree with bullemia.

you read a spoiler, and it's possible.....

I don't know why but i think maybe Toadie might die?

Eventually, giving the medical fact its severe and he could Die if he doesnt take it easy....

StingRay and Dylan ARE IN FACT LEAVING it's just the matter on how they are leaving....

and all of this about ALL of the Timinses leaving? WTF????

Archived