Spoiler Discussion

Guest Drew

The Timmins' are the only reasons why I still tune in here and there, even if they have ridicoulous (sp) stories such as becoming 'cashed up bogans'. All the new characters are boring me it's so hard not to laugh at the show... Not because of the comedy, because they can't produce good drama. They had the oppurtunity last year when Toadie was shot, had some form of dramatic effect, but instead they cut straight to the credits as soon as he was shot... And we wonder why Neighbours gets such low ratings here...

Yes and when h&a's Sally was stabbed they did a video on her life too trick people into thinking she was dead and do you know how many complaints there were?

Heaps!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't talking about the montage, I was talking about the music, lighting and camera angles. When you compare H&A's cliffy to Neighbours, it's clear that there's no comparission. I'm not saying that because H&A's better, because it's true. They focused on everything and didn't skip straight to the credits. They used their time to make it dramatic.

Well in my opinion neighbours has a great start to the year and h&a has bored me.

All this crap with Kim, Rachel and Kit is really boring!

I rather watch Steph go back to her happy life with Max leaving poor Toadie extremely jelous and Katya been bashed and Lous daughter Lolly returning as a little theif in neighbours than Rachel from h&a whinging non stop, and pathetic Marthas little 5 year old fits!

What is happening to h&a??

Hey,

well the paper confirmed that Boyd is leaving.

Janae is most likely leaving to, although i cant confirm that, It is most likely Janae who will leave with Boyd.

A new family is coming in but no details where given.

I don't think I will believe it until I heard it on a site or a website??

Hey,

well the paper confirmed that Boyd is leaving.

Janae is most likely leaving to, although i cant confirm that, It is most likely Janae who will leave with Boyd.

A new family is coming in but no details where given.

I don't think I will believe it until I heard it on a site or a website??

Its was confirmed on neighboursfans.com and in the sunday paper!

Archived