Spoiler Discussion

Guest Drew

Yeah, Neighbour, lol!

If you think about it the cast is almost completely different to the cast 3 or 4 years ago. The whole Scully family has gone apart from Steph, most of the characters such as Dee, Stuart, Izzy, Libby, etc. have gone, the Bishops died...

The cast has totally changed since I started watching in 2001/2. It's a shame people don't stay longer. As for the Timmins' leaving...they've only been in it like a year or so.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why get rid of Bree and keep boring, whiney little Janae and the terrible twosome (Zeke and Rachel). Sionoa Smit-McPhee is probably their best young actor at the moment and to get rid of her is completely ridiculous, especially if they insist on keeping the horribly cringeworthy Kinski kids.

As for Lolly, has she even arrived yet? Shouldn't they see if she's popular first before getting rid of her?

Maybe the girl playing Lolly is leaving because one of the unnamed actors who is leaving is Lou. Rumours about him leaving have been circling for years. I wouldn't be surprised if Lou was also leaving, and therefore removing any reason why Lolly would hang around.

Na no way!

The long term people on neighbours are safe.

They hold the whole show together.

I think its Steph and Janae or Boyd or Ringo(other newbie)

Why get rid of Bree and keep boring, whiney little Janae and the terrible twosome (Zeke and Rachel). Sionoa Smit-McPhee is probably their best young actor at the moment and to get rid of her is completely ridiculous, especially if they insist on keeping the horribly cringeworthy Kinski kids.

As for Lolly, has she even arrived yet? Shouldn't they see if she's popular first before getting rid of her?

I'm sure they wouldn't have axed her this soon. Even if she's a terrible actress, they'd give her a chance to settle in and improve. The only reason someone might be sacked so early is if they did something completely out of order, and I can't see that happening somehow. Which means she's probably leaving of her own accord, either because Lou is leaving (plausible, but if they knew about it already why bring back Lolly in the first place?) or because she just doesn't like the job. It happens. But it does make the producers look stupid considering fans were so against the new, magically aged Lolly from the beginning.

I'd be devastated if Lou left ! There was a Lou-leaving scare/rumor several years ago put it panned out to be a hoax. I've been watching Neighbours right from the start and missed out on some seasons as it's not quite easy to follow the show over here. Neighbours always inclined to have some very annoying characters on board. Fortunately they got rid of some last year. I don't wanna name the characters in question since I'm not keen on getting any negative response but I've been wondering all these years why on earth some actors made it into Ramsay street. Good looks..hm..rather not. Plausible arrivals ?? rather far-fetched and ridiculous explanations. But it's a real shame to see the Timmins family leave especially Janelle, Bree Baxter-Timmins and even Kim.

Archived