The Summer Bay Massacre (by Perry) - comments

-ParaisGal-

Oh where to start... Okay, well I'm glad that Kim DID sing - we just didn't see it. Still counts :P. Colby's song rocked, as did the Andrew/Roo duet, when I had Roo singing it all Punk/Emo in my head :D. Very appropriate lyrics too, particularly that bit about finding a girl and settling down... Andrew's really not gonna like this, is he?

Lucas and Roo - WHOA! I honestly didn't see that coming! Now I know how people feel when they read my fics, lol. It's very strange! But very VERY good :D. I can't believe I didn't see it coming, lol... *smacks self in the head.*

“Oh boob… There you can see her boob” Logan shouted in joy removing the hand from his eyes.

Cooper turned to the screen.

“Oh and now she’s dead” Cooper laughed.

Logan hid behind his hand again.

“Why do they do that? Combine the scariness with the nudity its not fair, I like one and I hate the other”. Logan complained.

That made me laugh so much :D. And isn't Logan the crafty one? When he said he was gay, I was like "WHAT!?" but then he was lying, as Logan does tend to do... found it interesting that Lily was so uppety after she was the one who's literally screwed things up. Jeez, if you freeze a guy out because you're ashamed of the fact that YOU SLEPT WITH HIS BROTHER AND ARE NOW PREGNANT! - then yeah, he is going to feel a little off about the relationship... Girls are so self-centered sometimes :rolleyes:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh where to start... Okay, well I'm glad that Kim DID sing - we just didn't see it. Still counts :P. Colby's song rocked, as did the Andrew/Roo duet, when I had Roo singing it all Punk/Emo in my head :D. Very appropriate lyrics too, particularly that bit about finding a girl and settling down... Andrew's really not gonna like this, is he?

Lucas and Roo - WHOA! I honestly didn't see that coming! Now I know how people feel when they read my fics, lol. It's very strange! But very VERY good :D. I can't believe I didn't see it coming, lol... *smacks self in the head.*

“Oh boob… There you can see her boob” Logan shouted in joy removing the hand from his eyes.

Cooper turned to the screen.

“Oh and now she’s dead” Cooper laughed.

Logan hid behind his hand again.

“Why do they do that? Combine the scariness with the nudity its not fair, I like one and I hate the other”. Logan complained.

That made me laugh so much :D. And isn't Logan the crafty one? When he said he was gay, I was like "WHAT!?" but then he was lying, as Logan does tend to do... found it interesting that Lily was so uppety after she was the one who's literally screwed things up. Jeez, if you freeze a guy out because you're ashamed of the fact that YOU SLEPT WITH HIS BROTHER AND ARE NOW PREGNANT! - then yeah, he is going to feel a little off about the relationship... Girls are so self-centered sometimes :rolleyes:

I just need to point out LILY IS NOT PREGNANT! She did think she may have been but she had the Pregnancy test TWICE and went to the Doc's to confirm, it was mentioned but you didn't actually see it for two reasons

1. I don't know how Pregnancy Tests work

2. I don't know how Doctor's work.

Sorry if I confused you with that one. Ok now that's cleared up I also want to clear something else up. My apologies about the Roo and Lucas kiss Jem if it seems too 'After the Crash' like, it was always my intention to have Roo and Lucas kiss (Yes after I read After the Crash) but hello gay here, two boys kissing is what I do. I also wanted it to be more like Pepper and Rosie's kiss in Neighbours. A kiss of confusion and a moment they both shared as they were both vulnerable and sexy and cute. Roo realised it was wrong and stopped himself and Lucas realised it was stupid afterwards. Lucas may or may not be gay but he definetly isn't ready for a gay realtionship, well in my fic anyway. Well I hope that clears a few things up. Sorry if that spoils things as well. Also with the Lily thing, she never wanted to break up with Cooper she loves him and she was going to tell him about Logan but when she found out that Cooper wanted to break up she was genuinley upset and angry thats why she stormed off. She was ready to break up, she may have made a mistake but she still loves him.

Okay, well I just need to point out LILY IS NOT PREGNANT!

Oops! Sorry! I've got no doubt you explained that properly, this is just evidence of my sucky comprehension skills...

My apologies about the Roo and Lucas kiss Jem if it seems too 'After the Crash' like, it was always my intention to have Roo and Lucas kiss (Yes after I read After the Crash) but hello gay here, two boys kissing is what I do.

Trust me, that was nothing like Lucas and Randy! Apart from the fact that it was Lucas, and a guy who's name starts with R... hmmm :P. Seriously though, these are very different circumstances and very different characters - even Lucas, you write him different to how I write him in ATC. (He's a lot less b*tchy in this :P) You've got nothing to worry about! And besides, who could ever complain about two nice young boys makin out? I may be 'inspired' by you yet... :unsure:

Also with the Lily thing, she never wanted to break up with Cooper she loves him and she was going to tell him about Logan but when she found out that Cooper wanted to break up she was genuinley upset and angry thats why she stormed off. She was ready to break up, she may have made a mistake but she still loves him.

Yeah, I did get that... I just think Lily's being a self-righteous b*tch <_<. Great, now I'm going to see her being played by Stephanie Macintosh... *mutters* Stupid Skye...

That was so frickin hot... This fic is great - every time I want something to happen, it happens! So awesome ^_^

I think that Rachel was a little too happy about Greg's abuse being confirmed. Charlie needs more Roo hugs :(... And I have a feeling that those threats of Greg's weren't exactly idle... :(

Oh Christ, Logan... :( I don't want to find out what those "sharp pains" were about... *cries*

Is it wrong to be relieved that it wasn't Roo...? When he wandered off on his own for a few seconds, I was almost in tears :(. Don't hurt my Roo... That's right, I've claimed him! *swipes at everyone to stay away - hisses! >.<*