The Summer Bay Massacre (by Perry) - comments

-ParaisGal-

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Christ, Logan... :( I don't want to find out what those "sharp pains" were about... *cries*

Is it wrong to be relieved that it wasn't Roo...? When he wandered off on his own for a few seconds, I was almost in tears :(. Don't hurt my Roo... That's right, I've claimed him! *swipes at everyone to stay away - hisses! >.<*

Roo's my baby but you can have Randy. :P What did everyone think of that Chapter??? Do you know what happened or are you a little confused??? I'll put it in spoilers just in case you didn't get it.

Logan got Attacked and Cooper and Roo were in Pain as they are identical so it's kind of a psychic twin thing!

I got it! :(. I don't know if Logan's dead... though I suspect by the title of the fic that it's probably not going to end well for him... but I think it was a really bold move to take out the biggest personality first. I mean, this is the guy that you started the fic on. This is the guy who's the TV star - the others are just "copies" of him, in public opinion... To take Logan out, wow. It's really impressive though because, as much as he may be the star to the people in the fic, he's not really the star to those of us reading. We don't know much about him, other than he's an insensitive jerk and he pisses people off. Cooper has a story going on with Lily and Colby, and Roo... well, if I had to pick one star of this show, it would be him. It's an ensemble piece, I know, but if I HAD to choose :P. He seems to have the most going on in so many different areas. His defence of Charlie is probably the catalyst for the attack on Logan as well... Please don't kill Roo :(. He has so much to live for - Lucas AND Charlie!!

Anyway, I've probably rambled on long enough... in short, it was a bold and excellent choice to go with Logan first. Of course I was rooting for Lily, but that probably wouldn't have made much sense... would have been satisfying though <_<... Hm. But it wasn't really her fault, if Logan DID trick her... in which case... Logan deserved it...? That doesn't sound like soemthing I'd say :huh:

Edited by emmasi

I got it! :(. I don't know if Logan's dead... though I suspect by the title of the fic that it's probably not going to end well for him... but I think it was a really bold move to take out the biggest personality first. I mean, this is the guy that you started the fic on. This is the guy who's the TV star - the others are just "copies" of him, in public opinion... To take Logan out, wow. It's really impressive though because, as much as he may be the star to the people in the fic, he's not really the star to those of us reading. We don't know much about him, other than he's an insensitive jerk and he pisses people off. Cooper has a story going on with Lily and Colby, and Roo... well, if I had to pick one star of this show, it would be him. It's an ensemble piece, I know, but if I HAD to choose :P. He seems to have the most going on in so many different areas. His defence of Charlie is probably the catalyst for the attack on Logan as well... Please don't kill Roo :(. He has so much to live for - Lucas AND Charlie!!

Anyway, I've probably rambled on long enough... in short, it was a bold and excellent choice to go with Logan first. Of course I was rooting for Lily, but that probably wouldn't have made much sense... would have been satisfying though <_<... Hm. But it wasn't really her fault, if Logan DID trick her... in which case... Logan deserved it...? That doesn't sound like soemthing I'd say :huh:

Thanks, I always love your comments Jem, because you understand the story so much and you seem to care about it to so your input means alot... It was always my intention

To kill Logan Off First

So therefore I focussed alot on his story trying to make you care for him even though he's a character you wouldn't usually care for. I also wanted to stay with the shows theme and tried to convey it with the closeness of the family and the Climax of the family unit falling apart which started a couple of Chapters back at the Shopping Centre and just completely Shattered in Chapter 28. I'm glad you said it was an ensemble as that is what it is... The Charlie/Roo/Greg storyline was a filler to get where we are now just like the Cooper/Lily/Logan one, they're still continuing but other storylines will escalate and Roo will be out of the focus and the story will shift to someone else for a while, while the Roo/Charlie one continues with less focus if you know what I mean so the story goes like a soap. I hope I helped wothout giving away too much just remember the story is based on a Soap therefore the Soap-Like storylines will be apart of it.

The Charlie/Roo/Greg storyline was a filler to get where we are now just like the Cooper/Lily/Logan one, they're still continuing but other storylines will escalate and Roo will be out of the focus and the story will shift to someone else for a while, while the Roo/Charlie one continues with less focus if you know what I mean so the story goes like a soap. I hope I helped wothout giving away too much just remember the story is based on a Soap therefore the Soap-Like storylines will be apart of it.

That all sounds very interesting. This fic moves along at a cracking pace. I love how they started out as the seemingly perfect family and now its all falling apart. That's what happens when you visit Summer Bay. So the murder mystery begins huh?! I'm really going to miss Logan...he got all the best lines:

“Why do they do that? Combine the scariness with the nudity its not fair, I like one and I hate the other”. Logan complained. :lol: R.I.P.

That was such a horriffic chapter. My stomach feels all icky :(

So... did Cooper find Logan before the cops did :(...? Seems like if he was that messed up with blood on him, and after what he said... Poor guy... I'm glad that Colby tried to look after him... but jeez, I really don't know if he'll be doing any surfing today...

I suppose there's no good way to find out that you're brother's dead, but I really felt for Roo. The thought that "everyone" knew before he did... ugh. I liked him dropping the honey. It reminded me of a scene in "Candy," which I love... Ooh, have you seen it? Is that why you named her Candy??

Speaking of, I'm gonna have to say that I wasn't a fan of Candy's voice over. It didn't really fit. But you're trying new things, and that's always good. Heck, ONE thing I didn't like out of 30 chapters isn't bad! :P