The Summer Bay Massacre (by Perry) - comments

-ParaisGal-

Aw, Logan :(

That chapter was so cool, though I think you might have gotten a little carried away with Lucas/Ric - it seemed a bit random for this fic. Can't really blame you for going there though :P

The Cowboy shots - interesting that you didn't use their full title, lol. Or are we meant to make that connection ourselves? Cause I certainly did :D. That said - and this is going to sound really bad now - Cowboys are my favourite shots... (sounds even worse than I thought!)

I LOVED reliving the Charlie/Kim hostage situation - one of my favourite scenes ever. Loved that Charlie took the shot to spite Kim as well. He is getting quite fiesty isn't he? And then of coures, Kim's shot for the nudist resort - hah! Was that just for me? If so, much appreciated :D. Is it wrong that I didn't blink at anything else Kim admitted to either? What kind of boy do I think he is!

But even after all that, do you know the thing that impressed me the most?

'Earth... Fire... Wind... Water... Heart! Go Planet! You're Powers combined I am Captain Planet... Captain Planet he's a hero... Gonna take pollution down to zero...'

Gonna help us put asunder, bad guys who like to - loot and plunder!

...You'll pay for this Captain Planet! *shakes fist* >.<

Charlie kind of reminds me of Matee, come to think of it. You should give him a monkey. Named... um... Spike, was it? No, I think that was Jim Carrey's monkey in Ace Ventura... Could it be both?

Better Google this.

Okay. Charlie kind of reminds me of Ma-Ti, and you should give him a monkey named Suchi... and the power to commuinicate telepathically with that monkey.... and Kim should be able to control fire... You know, now that I think about it, I started a fic where Kim had that power. It's long dead and burried, but what are the odds of me finding my way to that exact same conclusion after reading this??

You see how excited you've made me :P?

Edited by emmasi

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO! I didn't take you for a Captain Planet fan... It is my ringtone at the moment so I thought it must be Candy's as well... I can't believe you remember their names... I can remember Captain Planet had green skin or was that blue? I think I got a little carried away with Ric and Lucas as well but oh well... I'll just after work extra hard next chapter to make it believable. I was quite proud of myself with the Charlie stuff... He really should of taken his medication earlier... The medicated Charlie would of ran off and cried but this Charlie has attitude and I love him more!

Oh and

And then of coures, Kim's shot for the nudist resort - hah! Was that just for me? If so, much appreciated
Of course it was ;) Edited by perryadams

Blue skin, green hair, red pants.

captain_planet.gif

Interesting that I only remembered the pants :P

Oh I remember their names alright (just not how to spell them)...

"Our world is in peril. Gia, the spirit of the Earth, can no longer stand the destruction plaguing out planet. She sends five special rings to five special young people.

Kwami, from Africa, with the power of earth.

From North America, Wheeler, with the power of fire.

From the Soviet Union, Linka, with the power of wind.

From Asia, Gi, with the power of water.

And from South America, Ma-Ti, with the power of heart."

^Not sure if that's the right order, but oh well. Wheeler was my first cartoon crush :wub:

Yes, fiesty Charlie is fun. Creates more tension between him and Kim, which is always good. Before it was more onesided with Kim not liking Charlie. Now it would seem that Charlie doesn't like Kim either... which probably won't end well.

You've inspired me to make Charlie more violent in my fic :D

Wheeler was my first cartoon crush :wub:

Yes, fiesty Charlie is fun. Creates more tension between him and Kim, which is always good. Before it was more onesided with Kim not liking Charlie. Now it would seem that Charlie doesn't like Kim either... which probably won't end well.

You've inspired me to make Charlie more violent in my fic :D

How could I forget Wheeler???

Oh you so have to make Charlie violent... Just don't let anything bad happen to him!

I can honestly say that I no longer have a clue what's going on :blink:.

Logan, Lily, Dean, Belle, and maybe Ric!? Did I miss anyone? What do they have in common?? Except maybe.. "Holden"... o_o

Now she had her very own Action Man in her arms

Awwww... that's so romantic :wub:

she was addicted and although she just had him she needed another hit.

lol... not so romantic. Nice imagery though :P

I really didn't see Belle's death coming at all. Colby lying in the blood was so good, and them having to climb over her... ugh... very effective.

I liked Ric going off to help when he heard the scream. So like him... I hope he's okay :(

Logan, Lily, Dean, Belle, and maybe Ric!? Did I miss anyone?

Floss! You're confused?

Ok let me help you, here is a list of suspects and I think it's safe to say that at least one of them is the killer:

Andrew Shepherd: Been missing for half the fic, angry with Logan before his murder but doesn't know half the victims.

Lucas Holden: Knew all victims personally apart from Logan who is the identical brother of his crush. But it's sweet adorable Lucas Holden.

Colby Wilkins-Dean: Although sweet as pie, he's also secretive and mysterious which is half the reason why he's so sexy. But he's known and trusted by the locals, he's also the Surf Club's biggest star does he have time for mass murder?

Candy Shepherd: Pissed off with her brother before his death, pissed off with Lily before her death, didn't particularly like Belle, knew about crazy Floss but how would she know Dean?

Greg Swales: Abusive bastard with a bad temper but how many, if any of the victims did he know?

Charlie McKinnon: When medicated he's shy, sweet and totally harmless but when he is off his meds he could be quite the scary little psycho, but he has been a little pre-occupied with Roo and the whole being abused thing?

Tabby Edwards: She said she just arrived but do we know that for sure? She wouldn't know Belle, Dean or Floss and is also Roo's bestfriend since they were babies.

Eve Jacobsen: She's died twice and has a history of murders in Summer Bay, she has also never killed a celebrity in the Bay. Then again she blew up in the barn and this fic isn't written by Oxidizer :P