The Summer Bay Massacre (by Perry) - comments

-ParaisGal-

Ooooooooh. Bad Lily... even badder Logan (but we knew that :P).

Yay! A mention of Belle and her boyfriend! *Hopes it's Lucas* :wub:

"I’m trying to look for an old reel, the silver one that was on the old orange rod you haven’t seen it have you?”

“What’s a reel?”

“Never mind”.

That made me laugh out loud :D

You know what's odd? I keep imagining the boys to look really different from each other, even though they're identical. I guess I'm visualising their personalities instead of their physicalities. Odd.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's odd? I keep imagining the boys to look really different from each other, even though they're identical. I guess I'm visualising their personalities instead of their physicalities. Odd.

Thats what it was like with your Randy in ATC!

Sorry about not updating in the last few days but I've been out bush playing soldier boy all weekend and now I'm very dirty and need to shower.

Ohhh god. I was afraid that that's what was in the box... I was hoping it wasn't but... :(.

"A road" - HAH! :D

I think I took the image of Cooper driving like a snail a little too literally, hehe. The fact that it's a convie (is it convie? I always thought it was combie... I don't know though... damn hippies with their confusing communal automobiles...) it made me imagine him all huddled over the steering wheel as if he was crawling along with his house on his back, while a real snail speeds past him :P. I like snails :)

Edited by emmasi

Ohhh god. I was afraid that that's what was in the box... I was hoping it wasn't but... :(.

"A road" - HAH! :D

I think I took the image of Cooper driving like a snail a little too literally, hehe. The fact that it's a convie (is it convie? I always thought it was combie... I don't know though... damn hippies with their confusing communal automobiles...) it made me imagine him all huddled over the steering wheel as if he was crawling along with his house on his back, while a real snail speeds past him :P. I like snails :)

Am I that predictable??? Well I guess everyone needs to carry toothpaste therefore it would be pretty easy to guess that that's what was in the box.

Just googled and its KOMBIE... Isn't it funny how that happens?

Edited by perryadams